IGNORED

How Blind Are The Millen Haters

BarneyCity

Last season KM managed for 11 games during which time the form guide suggested that we were as good as any in the top six - somewhat better than GJ had managed for a while, and a fantastic turnaround - and guaranteed championship football. this season after the first 11 games where we got 6 points in very difficult circumstances - since that moment despite ups and downs fot 19 games, nearly half a seasom KM has given our club football that the form guide again suggests is at a level of 7th in the championship.

so whilst all the keyboard warriors and non attendees whinge a liitle perspective is in order - KM has brought stability to a club that had stagnated under johnson, and let down by coppell - who do yo people want that would bring a better return than KM did last year and has done fot the majority of this year

Last season KM managed for 11 games during which time the form guide suggested that we were as good as any in the top six - somewhat better than GJ had managed for a while, and a fantastic turnaround - and guaranteed championship football. this season after the first 11 games where we got 6 points in very difficult circumstances - since that moment despite ups and downs fot 19 games, nearly half a seasom KM has given our club football that the form guide again suggests is at a level of 7th in the championship.

so whilst all the keyboard warriors and non attendees whinge a liitle perspective is in order - KM has brought stability to a club that had stagnated under johnson, and let down by coppell - who do yo people want that would bring a better return than KM did last year and has done fot the majority of this year

We've had a lot of very shocking home defeats under Keith Millen this season. Not all his fault I know and the 0-4 away win against Preston today suggests that Millen may surprise us again - hopefully :fingerscrossed: - by trouncing the once mighty Leeds next Saturday.

i'm sorry but it is only schizophrenic forum members who actually see the numbers of Millen haters that people like you imagine. I see a few Millen haters and that is all, the majority that you refer to as Millen haters are actually Millen doubters a big difference and unfortunately on this forum if you doubt him you are demonized as a hater by the more radicalized Millen militia.

Last season KM managed for 11 games during which time the form guide suggested that we were as good as any in the top six - somewhat better than GJ had managed for a while, and a fantastic turnaround - and guaranteed championship football. this

season after the first 11 games where we got 6 points in very difficult circumstances - since that moment despite ups and downs fot 19 games, nearly half a seasom KM has given our club football that the form guide again suggests is at a level of 7th in the

championship.

so whilst all the keyboard warriors and non attendees whinge a liitle perspective is in order - KM has brought stability to a club that

had stagnated under johnson, and let down by coppell - who do yo people want that would bring a better return than KM did last year and has done fot the majority of this year

Plus, I think the KM out brigade should remember that last seasons Championship

top scorer hasnt spent one minute on the pitch for KM.

That is a MASSIVE lost, imagine where 15 Maynard goals may have put us in the table.

Plus, I think the KM out brigade should remember that last seasons Championship

top scorer hasnt spent one minute on the pitch for KM.

That is a MASSIVE lost, imagine where 15 Maynard goals may have put us in the table.

Millen out brigade or misrepresented Millen doubters?, as I said I have only seen a few 'Millen out brigade' but a lot of Millen doubters, big difference.

Millen out brigade or misrepresented Millen doubters?, as I said I have only seen a few 'Millen out brigade' but a lot of Millen doubters, big difference.

There are quite a few of the people I think you are calling "Millen Doubters" who have called for his head on quite a few occassions, Putting "I hope I'm proved wrong" doesn't change the general point of peoples posts.

I don't like threads like this, it's pathetic because if we lose heavily to Leeds a member of the "Millen Doubters" will bring this back up...

It's getting very childish lately

Just looked it up, 83 forum users want KM sacked, there's no "doubting" from them, they want him sacked.

Those are the facts, unless they lied in the poll !!!!

There are quite a few of the people I think you are calling "Millen Doubters" who have called for his head on quite a few occassions, Putting "I hope I'm proved wrong" doesn't change the general point of peoples posts.

I don't like threads like this, it's pathetic because if we lose heavily to Leeds a member of the "Millen Doubters" will bring this back up...

Totally agree. Threads like these just cause more animosity and achieve nothing.

Blinkers in horse world, you only think and see one way, and you think that may help your'e horse.

so my view is blimkered -- I think the facts I laid out at the beginning speak for themselves - I've not seen a suggestion of a name who on these resources would have done what millen has done. If the end of last yr and this last 19 games were together we'd be about the playoff's. add in Maynard - seems a pretty solid track record for a rooky manager to me - so who else would have achieved more in these difficult circumstances

#

I'm sorry about the achieve nothing, in general I wanted to point out the difference between the reality of KM's games against what gets posted on here

it's the aggressive tone that only adds to the anomosity, Just enjoy the win and try to argue politely next time someone rashly calls Millen a joke manager or whatver else they'll throw at him.

I'm sorry about the achieve nothing, in general I wanted to point out the difference between the reality of KM's games against what gets posted on here

Fair enough. The reality is we have been on a terrible run getting sucked closer to the relegation zone. Thankfully that has now been ended by a terrific win which I personally did not expect.

If we stay up I'll be happy and hopefully next season we won't suffer as we have this season with the ridiculous amount of injuries etc.

i'm sorry but it is only schizophrenic forum members who actually see the numbers of Millen haters that people like you imagine. I see a few Millen haters and that is all, the majority that you refer to as Millen haters are actually Millen doubters a big difference and unfortunately on this forum if you doubt him you are demonized as a hater by the more radicalized Millen militia.

clapping.gif

Think any Millen viterol is a typical result of the spoilt mentality: 'I want it, now!' culture we're living in. Unfortunately situations of this magnitude can't be pinged in a microwave but given the absurd money demanded to buy into watching the shite it is understandable. Long term Millen may not be the managerial solution but given the circumstances there seems little point in particular negativety unless people were realistically expecting a dramatic upturn in fortune, in which case they were been badly deluded.

This 'Millen Haters' shit would just cause more anomosity and division an I'll admit to being dissapointed on his appointment but he now has my support.

I don't agree with all of your posts Mr. Tansley, but in this case I do.

It is very much tit-for-tat. It's getting to be a desperate quest for 'oneupmanship' between the two sides of the fence, based on the latest result.

...And for the record, I am not a "Millen doubter".

I am a "Millen Out" man.

so my view is blimkered -- I think the facts I laid out at the beginning speak for themselves - I've not seen a suggestion of a name who on these resources would have done what millen has done. If the end of last yr and this last 19 games were together we'd be about the playoff's. add in Maynard - seems a pretty solid track record for a rooky manager to me - so who else would have achieved more in these difficult circumstances

#

We,ve played 30 games this season, 29 under Millen, and we're fighting relegation.

How has Millen got us 7th in the form guide after 19 games? Are you picking the games out to get us to 7th?

I believe he is.

I'm sorry but this board isn't full of Millen haters! I think people are entitled to be concerned when you go 5 games without scoring. I hope this is a start to something for Millen and the team, but you must of known something most people didn't not to of been slightly concerned.

I'm firmly in the "should never have been appointed in the first place" camp...

...now we're stuck with him I either want him to confound my expectations and be brilliant (not happening so far but yesterday was a step in the right direction) - or for if things don't improve he should be replaced with the sort of manager we were told we were appointing when Coppell got the job...a man of experience who can take the club forward. Who that is would depend on who was available. Lansdown implied they were queuing at his door when he appointed Coppell.

That doesn't make me a "Millen hater". I wish the man well. I'd prefer the first scenario. But I think Lansdown took a gamble and as a consequence has delivered a season of largely poor football. Time is running out for performances to suggest anything other than a season of not merely stagnation but a reverse.

As for the non-attendee dig...I wasn't in Preston - I was there last time we played at Deepdale - but no one could have been more pleased to hear the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in yesterday. Travel to matches is something that I'm sure many people on here find hard. That's why they are posting on here during games. The reasons are many I'm sure - but from where I live Preston is an overnight. Must have cost well over £100 for me and my son last year. Despite the late Preston recovery last season I was happy to spend that for a great day out.

There haven't been many great days out this season.

'Millen haters' is a ridiculous term. I don't suppose many on here have an issue with Keith on a personal level. Ultimately we all want what is best for the club but our opinions differ on whether Keith is the best man to take us forward.

Personally, I'm a doubter, but I can't help that. An element of doubt merely means I'm not 100% confident in him. Is anyone?

Keith leaves me feeling confused. I really can't work out our trajectory under Keith, in general it seems downwards, but we all recognise the mitigating circumstances and there are signs of improvement in some respects. All I can say is that the more time goes on, the more the old excuses become irrelevant. For the record, I like many others would like nothing more than to see Keith create a successful team.

I also agree with Jordan, but also I don't want anyone to quote me on that.

Archived