IGNORED

Leeds Prediction

neilos

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pitman to follow it up making it 3-2 with Albert making it 4-2 at 90 +3, scotty murray coming on to everyone's surprise at the death, scoring immediately making it 5 -2 , the place erupts with scotty running around the leeds fans with his hands to his ears, that'll basically be a walk around the whole stadium !!

Pitman to follow it up making it 3-2 with Albert making it 4-2 at 90 +3, scotty murray coming on to everyone's surprise at the death, scoring immediately making it 5 -2 , the place erupts with scotty running around the leeds fans with his hands to his ears, that'll basically be a walk around the whole stadium !!

No No No Not at All

Mid way through the second half the ball falls to Norman Hunter 15 yards from goal who despite only having one boot on thrahes the ball past David Harvey into the roof of the net. The Norm then runs the entire length of the pitch pumping the air with his fist until he gets to the Leeds fans...I dreamt that I did...I think!!

:rolleyes:

When we're on, we're on it and we're on it so 3-0 City.

I'll never make it to the match in time after work, but I'm so convinced I'm going to try.

I was at Leeds (what a sh1t hole), payback time and those 2000 fans think they're going to see Leeds win!

They'll be so disappointed and it's a long way home!

3-1 to Leeds, Bristol to score first and go into half time 1-0 up, Leeds to come out in the second half and smash three goals in, Bristol fans go home moaning that they only come to one game a season and then they lose.....hummphhh :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Is he that Cardiff ****t in disguise?... the Ghostie guy? Normal Wisdoms Ghost or whatever his name is?

It's bloody 'CITY' not 'Bristol'! At least SR1 gets it right! (but he's a welcome poster on here btw):disapointed2se:

Archived