IGNORED

Nice For Us Fans To Get A Mention In The Press!

Sniper

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3402463/A-mum-was-outraged-when-Wii-version-of-Countdown-spelled-out-shheads.html

A MUM playing a computer game version of TV's Countdown with her three-year-old son was outraged when it spelled out SH**HEADS. :chant6ez:

Victoria Smith and her lad Oliver were trying to work out the conundrum - a nine-letter anagram - to help him build up his vocabulary.

She was stunned when the jumbled letters SHAHSITED clicked over to reveal the swear word.

The Nintendo Wii game - marketed as suitable for players aged three and over - was created with the backing of Channel 4 which makes the long-running quiz show.

Angry Victoria, 30, said yesterday: "I couldn't believe my eyes as the word was slowly unveiled as an obscene insult.

"Oliver is a really bright kid and we play this game to help him build up his word bank.

"He was already asking what the word meant.

"My husband Daniel had to rush him out of the room."

Victoria, of Hampstead, North London, said she would not be playing the game again.

It follows the same format as the show where contestants play against the clock to guess the word.

Channel 4 declined to comment yesterday, as did the company who make the game, Koch. Nintendo also would not comment.

Can a 3 year old actually read, let alone understand a profanity?

Come on Sun, give us some credence.

And what is a S***head after all?

They obviously don't recognise the BCFC connection aka Gasheads lack of creativity

Gashead = S***head, Oh tht's clever then!!

If you live in North London and have a "lad" called Oliver, who looks like a hobbit, you deserve everything you get.

I note that Daniel and Victoria were OK having Olly stood in front of a big TV with the word on.

I guess the presence of the Sun photographer was a counter-balance....

http://www.thesun.co...ut-shheads.html

A MUM playing a computer game version of TV's Countdown with her three-year-old son was outraged when it spelled out SH**HEADS. :chant6ez:

Victoria Smith and her lad Oliver were trying to work out the conundrum - a nine-letter anagram - to help him build up his vocabulary.

She was stunned when the jumbled letters SHAHSITED clicked over to reveal the swear word.

The Nintendo Wii game - marketed as suitable for players aged three and over - was created with the backing of Channel 4 which makes the long-running quiz show.

Angry Victoria, 30, said yesterday: "I couldn't believe my eyes as the word was slowly unveiled as an obscene insult.

"Oliver is a really bright kid and we play this game to help him build up his word bank.

"He was already asking what the word meant.

Victoria, of Hampstead, North London, said she would not be playing the game again.

It follows the same format as the show where contestants play against the clock to guess the word.

Channel 4 declined to comment yesterday, as did the company who make the game, Koch. Nintendo also would not comment.

Maurice Mitchener the second!

Rush him out the room? How OTT are they?

Surely the kids not allowed to look at the makers name either...

Archived