IGNORED

Positive Performance Please!

craigBCFC

After all the talk around this game and with how poor recent home performances have been, with the ground being more or less full all I ask is a good performance today please lads!!

If we play to our potential we can win this game today and push up the league! The atmosphere is going to be electric, I for one can't wait!!! Hopefully a good day to be in the Eastend!!

2 -1 City!

Come on you reds!!

After all the talk around this game and with how poor recent home performances have been, with the ground being more or less full all I ask is a good performance today please lads!!

If we play to our potential we can win this game today and push up the league! The atmosphere is going to be electric, I for one can't wait!!! Hopefully a good day to be in the Eastend!!

2 -1 City!

Come on you reds!!

A Cardiff performance would be very welcome today.

Loud and proud today boys and girls.

We have to attack them. Their defence is worse than ours. Unfortunately their front line is far better. Sit back and we'll get hammered. Attack from the off and fight for every ball and we are more than capable of winning convincingly

Agreed!! If the lads get the intensity right and go out with the right attitude we are more than capable than winning this game!! Lets get right behind them as Leeds will be loud! Come on City!!!!

Let's not get carried away here lads, Leeds are right up there and in the Promotion race, Even if we play well there is no garuntee we will take anything from today.

We're still in a relegation dog fight, So a point against a top team like Leeds would be great, I just don't want to come on here and see the usual suspects chucking insults about if we do lose.

A bit of realism and some encouragement in the stands and we'll be just fine, but lets not be groaning at the first misplaced pass like usual...

Sorry, but someone had to say it, it's one thing about our fans that is most frustrating, every win means we are on our way to the Prem and every loss is a personal insult to the fans...

Let's drown those ******* Northern Monkey's out today, the AG Roar MUST be heard in BS3 today!

Let's not get carried away here lads, Leeds are right up there and in the Promotion race, Even if we play well there is no garuntee we will take anything from today.

We're still in a relegation dog fight, So a point against a top team like Leeds would be great, I just don't want to come on here and see the usual suspects chucking insults about if we do lose.

A bit of realism and some encouragement in the stands and we'll be just fine, but lets not be groaning at the first misplaced pass like usual...

Sorry, but someone had to say it, it's one thing about our fans that is most frustrating, every win means we are on our way to the Prem and every loss is a personal insult to the fans...

Let's drown those ******* Northern Monkey's out today, the AG Roar MUST be heard in BS3 today!

Agreed, I've always said I don't mind losing to a better team but the performance and attitude in the game has to be right and the fans will never complain, if they go out and give 100% hopefully we can get at least a point! It will be tough but have to be optimistic right?

Agreed, I've always said I don't mind losing to a better team but the performance and attitude in the game has to be right and the fans will never complain, if they go out and give 100% hopefully we can get at least a point! It will be tough but have to be optimistic right?

I agree, I just get a bit cautious as I can already predict the threads later on if Leeds grab an early goal and we're forced to chase the game.

Today needs a massive effort from EVERYONE. We need to outsing the 53,000 leeds fans who will obviously be infiltrating the home end, We need to ensure that the confidence created at Preston isn't lost because of a few idiots boo'ing at half time.

I'd love to see what happens if we really got behind the lads even if we were playing badly? that bit of encouragement could be worth a thousand "Hairdryers"

COME ON CITY!

I agree, I just get a bit cautious as I can already predict the threads later on if Leeds grab an early goal and we're forced to chase the game.

Today needs a massive effort from EVERYONE. We need to outsing the 53,000 leeds fans who will obviously be infiltrating the home end, We need to ensure that the confidence created at Preston isn't lost because of a few idiots boo'ing at half time.

I'd love to see what happens if we really got behind the lads even if we were playing badly? that bit of encouragement could be worth a thousand "Hairdryers"

COME ON CITY!

I don't think there will be as many as we might think, if they do come in the home end and act like idiots the will be chucked out sharpish anyway! If we get a early goal the confidence will grow and give us something to hang on to!

Important not to give Snodgrass, Howson and Becciho any time! We matched them up their until Nicky hunt came on, they aren't any better than us when we have the right attitude! If Caulker can do a job on Becciho then we have a chance!

I don't think there will be as many as we might think, if they do come in the home end and act like idiots the will be chucked out sharpish anyway! If we get a early goal the confidence will grow and give us something to hang on to!

Important not to give Snodgrass, Howson and Becciho any time! We matched them up their until Nicky hunt came on, they aren't any better than us when we have the right attitude! If Caulker can do a job on Becciho then we have a chance!

Yeah, I was being sarcastic :)

Hopefully we'll give Cissé and Marv the job of hitting everything in front of them, Hard. That will raise the spirits in the crowd just as much as a goal in my experience! and it will also show "dirty leeds" that we're not going to be pushed over

Really need an all action performance and some good use of substitutions to allow us to give 100% for the full 90!

COME ON CITY!

53,000 ?? More like 530 probably.

They will be easy to spot if we score as they will still be sitting down (with glum looks) !

We have to attack them. Their defence is worse than ours. Unfortunately their front line is far better. Sit back and we'll get hammered. Attack from the off and fight for every ball and we are more than capable of winning convincingly

So we play a cautious lineup and hand them the initiative. Millen ****** up today again. Having said that we mullered them second half. Some last ditch Leeds defending, goal line blocks and a lack of rub of the green meant it was not to be our day

Archived