IGNORED

Eastend Today..

Lita For Congo

Didn't go down today, watched the game online, and frankly all i could hear was the leeds fans, for the vast majority of the 90 minutes, our home support is and has been for a long time complete shit.Did hear the eastend a few times though, could have been 15,000 mice in the rest of the ground for all i could hear.

I was sat Williams block f not a peep all day. When the g*s went 1 down you heard a little anti r*vers but never heard anything apart from that. Leeds didn't even acknowledge the ee for most of the game.

I havent heard a peep out of the Williams stand in the 10 years I've been going to City apart from today when a few by the Leeds fans thought they were hard!

Because we were louder than the EE.

Haha! Thats funny!! No one even noticed the Williams until your 5 minutes of fame during the first half! Abit of pushing and shoving with the stewards and mouthing of at Leeds fans hardly that impressive! Half the time the Williams stand is empty down by the away end, will you and the rude boys be back for the Scunny game? DOUBTFUL!

East End wasn't that bad to day,as for the leeds fans being loud,didn't really hear much before they scored,and not much until they scored the second.Given the reputation they've got thought they were average at best.Does anybody really think they were better than us at Elland road.

Because we were louder than the EE.

What unbelievably pathetic point scoring. Besides, naturally the away fans would aim chants at you as they can all see the Williams, which can't be said for the EE. If the Williams was singing loudly they wouldn't have heard the EE above their own racket and vice versa. The atmosphere was decent first-half but we were squashed in the corner and the atmopshere gradually died as the second half went on.

I'm not trying to score points, to be honest I'd much prefer it if all the stands sang together. I'm just saying the EE was quiet today whereas Williams Block F was reasonably loud, which is why Leeds fans were aiming there chants at us. Of couse the EE is usually louder, I'm not denying that...

Can I just ask why didn't the police let them out to have a fag etc?

Because the police can do as they please. They will just say "in an effort to combat any potential clash behind of the Gilbert wedlock stand, we concluded not to allow home fans out of their section"

Ended up being much of a bigger health and safety issue than if they just let people out, smoking, pushing, dooobeedoooing etc.

Archived