IGNORED

Eastend Today..

Lita For Congo

All that fag smoke, health and safety police would have a field day.

Someone asked the filt...sorry, I mean a constable and it was an order from on high. No reason and in all fairness to the constable in question he couldn't really see why either

Think of putting a complaint in, one against my human rights and the police trying to kill me with second hand smoke.

I went today thinking the EE would give the Leeds 2000 a bit of competition. What a dissapointment. For a start, the first five mins of the game, they were singing about the GAS going down FFS...Who gives a shit? And what does that have to do with todays game? No originality, same old songs...pretty poor considering they all make out they are the real fans. TBH, the whole stadium is like a morgue at the moment...never heard it so quiet.

I went today thinking the EE would give the Leeds 2000 a bit of competition. What a dissapointment. For a start, the first five mins of the game, they were singing about the GAS going down FFS...Who gives a shit? And what does that have to do with todays game? No originality, same old songs...pretty poor considering they all make out they are the real fans. TBH, the whole stadium is like a morgue at the moment...never heard it so quiet.

Its a shame some fans in the east end think they are the real fans.

I think the whole ground have had enough of the rubbish football that is on display.

Chatting to a group of Leeds fans on the train on the way down today, they were looking forward to the game having heard that they would be in the same end as some home fans. Caught up with them again on the way back, they were saying the home fans were the best they'd come up against all year and had made them much quieter than they were usually. Had nothing but good things to say about the EE.

Only just got back and not checked out all the forum yet but are we slagging off our own players this week or just reserving it for the fans?

This entire thing has now degenerated into a pissing contest between the sanctimonious in EVERY stand who think they are the only true beleivers. Grow up! Its not as posted by others on this thread about your childish little egos, its SUPPOSED to be about creating an atmosphere, rememeber that, its why we wanted the EE back

As it goes I aint heard the EE as loud as it was since playing thesad sags gotta be twenty years ago. I didnt even hear the Atyeo, or Dolman, and the Williams lot only when you reared up and the Leeds scumbags opposite you. As usual. suspect a lot of those there gobbing off today will not be there for many other games. As usual.

BUT a suggestion, why keeping singing songs about the irrelevant blue few. The sheepshaggers are our rivals now. How about some songs, NOT rooted back in the 80's. Its 2011 FFS!

Because the 80s was when it was fun to be a football fan....

oh yeah City going bust was real fun. yeah right.

no point in realising its thirty years ago now. Time has moved on. Rovers havent, they are more backward than ever. 'diff on the other hand are moving rapidly forwards.

Archived