IGNORED

How Can Any City Fan Condone

Pete1975Legend

I think the point is, whether or not you think dishing out a hiding is right or not, they know full well that if they go in there, they should keep themself to themself, sit and observe the game, but not sing songs and celebrate when your team score, after all you are in the BRISTOL CITY end, it's quite obvious to most people what can happen if you act that way in the home team's stand!!!

What world are you living? To cheer in another teams end is crazy and simply asking for it.

We all have rights to do what we want but most of us have common sense. My girlfriend for example wouldn't walk home on her own in the early hours of the morning, because it's too dangerous. Same sort of logic

What world are you living? To cheer in another teams end is crazy and simply asking for it.

We all have rights to do what we want but most of us have common sense. My girlfriend

for example wouldn't walk home on her own in the early hours of the morning, because it's too dangerous. Same sort of logic

So because he cheered his team that's asking for it?

All you need to do as a fan is point people out they will be removed not act like the thugs in the dolman today.

I can't believe people find it acceptable

Why do people believe violence is acceptable??

The bloke cheered, as was going to be kicked out. Why did people need to punch him etc? He was only supporting his team, like you were

thats the ******* point he should not have been there if they weren't i wouldnt of happend if you go into the home teams end you run the risk of gettin a dig

The bloke cheered, as was going to be kicked out. Why did people need to punch him etc? He was only supporting his team, like you were.

It doesnt happen in Rugby, why should it happen in football?

He got a bit lairy before the first punch was thrown as far as I could see, from 10 rows behind.

We all have rights to do what we want but most of us have common sense. My girlfriend for example wouldn't walk home on her own in the early hours of the morning, because it's too dangerous. Same sort of logic

Hang on a second, are you saying that women who find themselves alone at night and get attacked get what they deserve and the people who do it shoulder no blame?!?!

Yes it was stupid of this bloke to do it but since when does that excuse giving this bloke a kicking?! Not defending the idiot for one second but what happened was wrong from a lot of people (Leeds fan, City fans, Police, Stewards)

The bloke cheered, as was going to be kicked out. Why did people need to punch him etc? He was only supporting his team, like you were.

It doesnt happen in Rugby, why should it happen in football?

Because you dont do that in football.... you should now that.

Mouthy Leeds ****s have been on here all week coming out with.. we took yeovil over and took 10k to coventry bla bla bla

numerous people said this aint yeovil or coventry and they are right.

For a leeds fan to start jumping around in the dolman with a shirt on is just daft and I dont condon violance but he asked for it and got it..... its they way it is.

It doesnt happen in rugby your right, but rugby is sh*te and egg chasing atmosphere is up there with a trip to the mall

thats the ******* point he should not have been there if they weren't i wouldnt of happend if you go into the home teams end you run the risk of gettin a dig

Still no point for violence!!

He was getting kicked out, why should he get punched??

And its very cowardly to be honest. Oh look 1 guy vs thousands, ill punch him because he shouldnt be here.

I doubt you would do it if he was outside the ground.

I don't mind Leeds fans in our end unless they don't celebrate or sing songs about Leeds, but the moron who got beaten up also wore a frigging Leeds shirt in the home end Im sure there were loads of Leeds fans in and around us we didn't know about. The person next to you could of been a Leeds fan.. Yourself could of been a Leeds fan.. MOT!... :tumbleweed:

Hang on a second, are you saying that women who find themselves alone at night and get attacked get what they deserve and the people who do it shoulder no blame?!?!Yes it was stupid of this bloke to do it but since when does that excuse giving this bloke a kicking?! Not defending the idiot for one second but what happened was wrong from a lot of people (Leeds fan, City fans, Police, Stewards)

I cant speak for Riaz but to me it looked more that he was writing about using common sense, something I agree with. At no point did he imply imo that women alone at night deserve to be attacked, what youve written there is f**kin ridiculous

I don't mind Leeds fans in our end unless they don't celebrate or sing songs about Leeds, but the moron who got beaten up also wore a frigging Leeds shirt in the home end Im sure there were loads of Leeds fans in and around us we didn't know about. The person next to you could of been a Leeds fan.. Yourself could of been a Leeds fan.. MOT!... :tumbleweed:

I sort of agree with you, they can celebrate, but no real need for singing etc

They can do things which they would do if they were watching on tv,, like cheer a goal.

A yeovil fan sat next to me when we played them a few years back and it was good to hear about them etc and his passion for them

:city: the guy was from bristol that got punched and tumbled down the dolman and to add insult to injury he was a rovers fan (fact):city:

the one who got his nose splatted in the dolman toilets was also a leeds fan from bristol and also supported the blue side of bristol(fact).

to be honest they came down here thinking it was gunna be a easy pickings and got more than the bargain for they fought it was gunna be like playing the gas

I cant speak for Riaz but to me it looked more that he was writing about using common sense, something I agree with. At no point did he imply imo that women alone at night deserve to be attacked, what youve written there is f**kin ridiculous

I know what he was trying to say but he was also justifying this guy getting a kicking for showing a lack of common sense, and then used an example like that! What i'm trying to say is why does he deserve to cop a load of cheap shots? Again i'm not going to defend this idiot but surely people can't knock him for showing a lack of common sense and defend city fans showing a lack of common sense themselves, show some restraint and let the police/stewards sort it out.

I apologise if Riaz (or anyone else) thinks i was claiming he was condoning attacks on women, that was not my intention!

Why do we have to be sharks? We lowered ourself as a club to Leeds level. We should be bigger than that.

And i didnt mean you were involved, but your suggesting you would of done it

"Leeds level" our support is as bad if not worse than there's, have you ever seen City away!

They got a kicking and they deserved it, that's what segregation is for, maybe, just maybe Dirty Leeds got taught a tough lesson today, justice was done.

• SC&T Board Members

FFS it's a game of football big deal a fan got up And cheered when his team scored that means the deserved to be punched and treated the way those fans treated a follower if a different side.

I hope they find every one of those city fans and ban them for life we dont need scum like that in our ground!

With you 100% Pete.

I watched from the Atyeo in dismay as so-called City fans pushed this guy down the steep Dolman steps and came from all sides to throw punches at him ... continuing to do so even when he was held by the stewards and clearly about to be ejected. What sort of human being pushes another down a steep stone staircase, where one missed step could have caused him to fall and crack his head open or punches someone simply for coming from another town ... even when he is restrained and unable to defend himself?

Whatever the rights and wrongs of him being in the Dolman, however loudly he celebrated the goal, anyone involved in this thuggery should be totally ashamed of themselves ... and anyone glorifying it likewise.

I don't want thugs like that at my side while I'm watching my football team.

I also hope that City make good use of the CCTV footage and that everyone who can clearly be shown to have thrown a punch at this guy is identified and banned from Ashton Gate for life.

I know what he was trying to say but he was also justifying this guy getting a kicking for showing a lack of common sense, and then used an example like that! What i'm trying to say is why does he deserve to cop a load of cheap shots? Again i'm not going to defend this idiot but surely people can't knock him for showing a lack of common sense and defend city fans showing a lack of common sense themselves, show some restraint and let the police/stewards sort it out.

I apologise if Riaz (or anyone else) thinks i was claiming he was condoning attacks on women, that was not my intention!

fair play mate, my misunderstanding

They were all cowards. Simple. My wife and 10 yr old got pushed over by old guys with big fourheads and frothing mouths desperate to land a trophy punch to tell their mates about. Pathetic losers. You stand one to one that's a fair fight. This was embarrassing.

Archived