IGNORED

Leyton Orient V Arsenal Tickets

Red under the bed

I have received 4 tickets for the Leyton Orient Vs Aresenal FA Cup match this sunday via an FA draw. I am unable to attend and so I am offering the tickets to this sold out event.

All proceeds will go to the John Ateyo statue fund and so this is City related.

In view of the short notice, I will take the best offer by midday tomorrow (18/02/2011). Collection from Brislington.

Thanks

• Admin

Hang on a minute mate...The FA gave you, a Bristol City fan, tickets to see two teams you don't support. My God, all hells gonna break loose. There will be a mass riot according to some of our fans...it's just not allowed. ;):rolleyes::D

Oh dear !

Expect Orient will ensure that Away fans don't get into the wrong stands !!

Guest naughty eskimo

Hang on a minute mate...The FA gave you, a Bristol City fan, tickets to see two teams you don't support. My God, all hells gonna break loose. There will be a mass riot according to some of our fans...it's just not allowed. ;):rolleyes::D

If you don't support either team, you are a neutral. What fans on here want to stop is NON-neutral fans sitting in opposite ends, and for the football authorities to abide by their own rules and regulations like we have to.

Why do you always run City fans down?

:gasmask:

If you don't support either team, you are a neutral. What fans on here want to stop is NON-neutral fans sitting in opposite ends, and for the football authorities to abide by their own rules and regulations like we have to.

Why do you always run City fans down?

:gasmask:

It was said tongue in cheek and an attempt at being ironic, considering the recent threads. Anyway...

I don't always run City fans down. I've supported City since the early 70's.

Why do you want to stop away fans sitting in amongst City fans? If they behave and just want to watch the game, what's wrong with that?

Yes...going in and end with home support is stupid imho, but's what wrong with taking your kids and sitting in the family enclosure or somewhere similar, and quietly enjoying the game. Clubs should be encouraging certain supporters to mingle and enjoy the football together.

You say 'We have to' abide by the FA's rules. Can you tell me where it says it's ok to smash someones face in for giving verbals and hitting out at a Steward?

Archived