IGNORED

Just Found This On The Leicester Forum

CITYRED

http://www.foxestalk...showtopic=71206

Sounds like Adomah, Woolford and Fonts had good games.

James, Mccalister were poor

And Maynard looked threatening.

They thought we played well, and were one of the strnger oppositions they've had in a while.

that was me who posted that, i was just curious as on the radio it said that we were brilliant second half and i didnt believe him.

This comment by a Fox's fan sounds encouraging...

'Good tactics by BCFC, I thought: 1st half: well-organised, good closing down, zero midfield creativity but long diagonal balls from deep forced our full-backs to stay back more than usual. Decent passing by BCFC in 2nd half as game opened up, but helped by substandard LCFC effort.

Re. BCFC players: sound defence, except the left-back (McAllister?); little midfield creativity 1st half, much better 2nd half when we left you the space; both wingers (Adoma & Woolford?) looked decent; little from your starting strikers (little service, to be fair) but Maynard looked mobile - but ring-rusty, so missed a couple of chances.

Commitment and organisation alone should ensure you stay up...with Maynard returning, I'd expect you to pull away to safety.

Re. LCFC: points will be dropped at Cardiff & QPR if that performance is repeated...still hopeful of play-offs, at least, though.

Away support was surprisingly quiet (I've been to BCFC games before with a Bristol mate so was surprised at that).

We probably didn't deserve the winner, but Waghorn did - and we had a number of unlucky defeats earlier in the season. C'est la vie!'

If KM, can get City to play like they did yesterday, for the rest of the season, then i'll be happier. We have to close teams down, and battle.

I don't want to single Jamie Mac out again, but if a team is battling hard and you are let down by individual errors, all that hard team work is undone. We really do need to get a better LB in on loan. His distribution from set pieces is good, but his defending is leading to too many goals.

I am always interested in what the opposition fans think, and yes it is easy for them to be generous when they have won, but looking at enough of the threads the general opinion is we deserved at least the draw and they got lucky.

Also most seem to think we are to good to go down (has happened to many good sides in the past)

We have had our fair share of bad luck this season, with injuries and as they say when you down the bottom it always seem sto go against you, but at least we have decent players who are competotive at this level and can turn it around.:fingerscrossed:

SSN said that Leicester were all over us first half.......not the case (my mate was there, I was due to go but was ill) we had A LOT of possession but again did nothing with it, 2nd half, we totally outplayed them, creating numerous chances but only took one.

We played well last night (unlike what some posters said...although it is all about opinions), we just have to take that into our home games.

If we play like that at Watford was have a chance of getting a result......

BCAGFC

I am always interested in what the opposition fans think, and yes it is easy for them to be generous when they have won, but looking at enough of the threads the general opinion is we deserved at least the draw and they got lucky.

Also most seem to think we are to good to go down (has happened to many good sides in the past)

We have had our fair share of bad luck this season, with injuries and as they say when you down the bottom it always seem sto go against you, but at least we have decent players who are competotive at this level and can turn it around.:fingerscrossed:

I listened to it on the radio, and at time's in the 2nd half we sounded like we were battering them.

The biggest fear i have, is KM being able to get the players motivated again and having some self belief. Heads are going to be down, and picking yourself up, week after week, will take it toll. Mentally they have to be strong. Employing an expert motivator to come in during the week might be a thought. Some good man management is needed for the lads now.

Re. BCFC players: sound defence, except the left-back (McAllister?); little midfield creativity 1st half, much better 2nd half when we left you the space; both wingers (Adoma & Woolford?) looked decent; little from your starting strikers (little service, to be fair)

That's how I would describe us almost word for word

SSN said that Leicester were all over us first half.......not the case (my mate was there, I was due to go but was ill) we had A LOT of possession but again did nothing with it, 2nd half, we totally outplayed them, creating numerous chances but only took one.

We played well last night (unlike what some posters said...although it is all about opinions), we just have to take that into our home games.

If we play like that at Watford was have a chance of getting a result......

BCAGFC

Was there, Leicester could`ve been out of sight by half time. We played much better 2nd half and deserved the equaliser, however the substitution of Clarkson for JCR was the turning point, up until then we bossed the 2nd half and retained the ball well after that JCR kept losing the ball and it becamea much more even and expansive game. We should have settled for a point with 5 to go instead of which we got nothing. Poor tactical decision to take off Clarkson as we totally lost our shape, Maynard looked lively but doesn`t hold the ball up as well as Keogh, unlucky to lose Mcallister although Nyatanga played well and was unfortunate with their 2nd.

Archived