IGNORED

No Match Report In The Western Daily Press

roylegalatyeo

I ,stopped buying the Evil Post over 2years ago because of their anti City/stadium comments.I have always taken The WDP as alocal wrag,but after this mornings edition that is very doubtful ,as EPs sister paper didnt have any reference to last nights match at Leicester.Supposedly a local paper ,was Stockhausen there ,or in abar on the M5?About time we had a local paper back and printed in Bristol not in Didcot.

I ,stopped buying the Evil Post over 2years ago because of their anti City/stadium comments.I have always taken The WDP as alocal wrag,but after this mornings edition that is very doubtful ,as EPs sister paper didnt have any reference to last nights match at Leicester.Supposedly a local paper ,was Stockhausen there ,or in abar on the M5?About time we had a local paper back and printed in Bristol not in Didcot.

Yes I've got a copy....nothing.......poor by anyones standards.

For me this sums up the attitude of the majority of this area.

The media as a whole don't really give a hoot about local football. Imagine this happening in the north east, north west or almost anywhere else in the country.

I think this attitude spreads throughout the region and may be one of the reasons the south west has always been the biggest under performing region of England in football.

Archived