IGNORED

Free Flowing Football Tomorrow Night?

Dolman Block B

I doubt it very much, take a look at the pitch.....................

http://www.espn.co.uk/rugbyunion/sport/video_audio/75315.html

Look at it towards the end of the game, simply awful.No way that can recover in such a short time and it rained all afternoon today as well.

Does this play into Watfords hands even more? Over to you...................

Arn, last season was the absolute pits for us when we played up there. We're going again and judging from what I've seen since we stuffed 'Diff, the pitch wont be able to excuse how bad we are, and I'm not looking forward to it one bit. Last season bar LJ the entire team were shit, and LJ was the ONLY exception. I hope there is a damn sight more effort, because we relly need to start winning pretty damn quick. Sadly the pitch will be used as the latest excuse

Arn, last season was the absolute pits for us when we played up there. We're going again and judging from what I've seen since we stuffed 'Diff, the pitch wont be able to excuse how bad we are, and I'm not looking forward to it one bit. Last season bar LJ the entire team were shit, and LJ was the ONLY exception. I hope there is a damn sight more effort, because we relly need to start winning pretty damn quick. Sadly the pitch will be used as the latest excuse

F ooking egg chasers ruin it mate dont they. It will make it really hard for our lot for sure

F ooking egg chasers ruin it mate dont they. It will make it really hard for our lot for sure

I worry if they start lobbing long balls forward mate. I also worry about our fitness on the night, cos I dont think any of um are as fit as GJ kept them, and that looks heavy. Tis only Scumford the sadsags & Stockport which seem to struggle keeping decent pitches, Wycombe/London Wasps is almost as good as ours, Reading & Swansea's aint too bad either.

I worry if they start lobbing long balls forward mate. I also worry about our fitness on the night, cos I dont think any of um are as fit as GJ kept them,

Nonsense. Stewart is a sleek, athletic dynamo ;)

It's an important point and shouldn't be underestimated as a part of why we are so abysmal this season

[wow that pitch is awful no chance of it getting to a decent standard what so ever doubt would be worth Maynard playing too long on this surface. But with this surface surely worth some some long range shots to get some awkward bobble's,bounces or dodgy deflections.if players such as Cisse and Elliot have a good game could scrape a decent result but then just a few slips in defense or James on this woeful surface and it could be over in a matter of seconds.

to be perfectly honest I don't give a damn about the performance as long as we get a result if that means being on the back foot and nicking one at the end so be it,

We need some of those gritty luck gary johnson performances to get points on the board

its rained a wee bit more, and its cold and damp into the bargain up here. I aint expecting a feast of football TBH, but we gotta push that keeper of theirs Loach, hes a great one for dropping class A bollox on occasions, which a heavy pitch is only gonna make worse.

Get our fittest and fastest players on the team, and we may have a chance..

Km has infered today that they won't be playing football via the midfield. Rather they will be playing Ugly, by knocking it out wide and over the top, to where the better parts of the pitch are. Apparantly Watford play very narrow with players dropping from deep.

Feel very sorry for anyone going up tonight. Sounds like a nightmare.

If we lose...it least he can blame the pitch this time. :tumbleweed:

Archived