IGNORED

Disturbances In The Supporters Bar In The Dolman Stand At Half Time?

Never to the dark side

Handing out commendations to anyone who slapped the Leeds imbecile that tried to give it big in the Dolman last week?

Well maybe some of us are actually glad that the Police are going to be dealing with what was a pretty horrendous experience.

I am so passionate about my team and the opportunity to have a new stadium but my heart sank when I saw that happen against Leeds.

I am amazed that SL didn't say 'to hell with this'.

It was an embarrassment to our club and I hope the Police actually get on and do something about it.

Well maybe some of us are actually glad that the Police are going to be dealing with what was a pretty horrendous experience.

I am so passionate about my team and the opportunity to have a new stadium but my heart sank when I saw that happen against Leeds.

I am amazed that SL didn't say 'to hell with this'.

It was an embarrassment to our club and I hope the Police actually get on and do something about it.

Oh get a grip! Football always has been, and always will be, a tribal sport. I dread the day its like rugby where both sets of fans sit together.

Its called a home end for a reason, and where as I dont agree with violence, the "horrendous experience" would never have happened if the Leeds fans had stayed out of the HOME end.

My apologies for offending - just putting my opinion across. Obviously I am in a minority when I say that we can be passionate without punching people.

I'm sure you haven't offended anyone mate, you are just in the minority.

Anyone who's ever gone to football for any length of time, will understand that if you go in the home end, and go up if you score, you are likely to get a slap, happened to me at Chesterfield, and close to a slap at many other grounds, when I havent managed to get in the City end away from home, tit for tat and all that, don't expect the leeds lads will lose any sleep over it.

approx five of Avon and Somerset's finest taking statements at half time on the stairways just outside of the supporters bar.

Not sure what it was all about.

always a riot van outside dolman supporters bar next to burger van at home games nothing new and alway stopping fans just for chat about how bored they are.

My apologies for offending - just putting my opinion across. Obviously I am in a minority when I say that we can be passionate without punching people.

your apologies accepted, as is your opinion, in a minority, possibly, as for the rest, to be fair the twit went looking for trouble, and found it, as to the rights and wrongs of it, who knows, did he find trouble? or did he start it?

Would rather the police spent time trying to find out who stole my motorbike 3 years ago, instead of wasting time dishing out banning orders to some people who slapped a leeds fan.

Much much worse happens on weekends in town centres.

For what it's worth, the new Government seem to be scrutinizing the way our Police waste public finances and a lot of Police will soon be made redundant as a result.

Not to exonerate the Leeds fans who went in home ends and helped to cause issues. However last time I checked assualt is a criminal offence hence if reported the police surely would be dutybound to investigate?

Finding bringbacktherobin's stolen motorbike should be a higher priority for our Police.

Finding bringbacktherobin's stolen motorbike should be a higher priority for our Police.

Police would probably see it as a matter of what is a more serious criminal matter and also what is easier to solve. If they have CCTV footage of assualt, then they would have to have a VERY good reason not to investigate it properly. This isn't of course to underplay the seriousness of bringbacktherobin's stolen motorbike,

The sort of ***** that throws punches around at a football match is worth locking up.

That sort of gutter class chav is usually someone we're better off without having on the streets, they'll only do something else equally mindless soon anyway.

It's a very good use of police time since the retards are on camera so it shouldn't take much effort.

Would rather the police spent time trying to find out who stole my motorbike 3 years ago, instead of wasting time dishing out banning orders to some people who slapped a leeds fan.

Much much worse happens on weekends in town centres.

I digress somewhat, but about 8 years ago my youngest son had his scooter knicked and a mate saw some pr!ck ridding it up and down outside St Thomas More school showing off during the lunchtime. The mate rang my son and he rang me and I dashed over to the school, and there, outside was the dumb f#ck on the stolen bike. I held back and rang the police, they said sit tight and they would send someone asap. I said hurry up as the kid could ride off any time. Which is what he then did, so I went after him, told the cops what I was doing and they said don't chase or follow him, leave it to them instead. He got away and about 30 mins later the cops showed up, said they would investigate and let me know if they found out anything.

Needless to say I didn't hear from them again that day. Next morning I went to the street near the school and drove round slowly and noticed a scooter under a cover chained to a lamp-post. Lifted the cover and lo and behold there was my son's scooter. Rang the police again, they didn't seem to be able to send someone out straight away so I told them to forget it and I would get it back myself.

Went home, got some h/d bolt cutters and my son (to ride it home!) went back to the chained up bike cut the chain and got the bike back. I left theiving b*stard his waterproof bike cover though.:innocent06:

Blimey a forum of do-gooders........

I'd better do one, just like the passion, life, and soul out of the modern day game..

good luck mugs....... yawn x

If you thought the passion life and soul of the game were about punching someone down stone steps then you should definitely do one, the game doesn't want you now and it never did in the first place.

I digress somewhat, but about 8 years ago my youngest son had his scooter knicked and a mate saw some pr!ck ridding it up and down outside St Thomas More school showing off during the lunchtime. The mate rang my son and he rang me and I dashed over to the school, and there, outside was the dumb f#ck on the stolen bike. I held back and rang the police, they said sit tight and they would send someone asap. I said hurry up as the kid could ride off any time. Which is what he then did, so I went after him, told the cops what I was doing and they said don't chase or follow him, leave it to them instead. He got away and about 30 mins later the cops showed up, said they would investigate and let me know if they found out anything.

Needless to say I didn't hear from them again that day. Next morning I went to the street near the school and drove round slowly and noticed a scooter under a cover chained to a lamp-post. Lifted the cover and lo and behold there was my son's scooter. Rang the police again, they didn't seem to be able to send someone out straight away so I told them to forget it and I would get it back myself.

Went home, got some h/d bolt cutters and my son (to ride it home!) went back to the chained up bike cut the chain and got the bike back. I left theiving b*stard his waterproof bike cover though.:innocent06:

Tony Martin - the legendary farmer - was burgled a total of ten times and the Police did nothing. Fair play to Tony Martin for discharging his pump action Winchester shotgun at fleeing burglars. The Chief Constable of Norfolk Police should have been sent to prison for dereliction of duty - instead Tony Martin was sent to prison. A shocking miscarriage of justice that was.

I feel passion and it doesn't make me want to punch someone who is wearing a different coloured shirt to me.

I may not want them there but that bloke could have died - I am sorry but I don't want to get involved in crap like that on my day off.

Let's get behind the team and enjoy what could still be a good end to the season.

If you thought the passion life and soul of the game were about punching someone down stone steps then you should definitely do one, the game doesn't want you now and it never did in the first place.

Haha! I've had many digs watching City away, and at home for that matter, think what you want to mate, It's been reality for as long as I can remember, and always will.

Archived