IGNORED

Early Bird Season Ticket Numbers

Barneyredballs

if this is the case, then it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen

I think Andy, that it is more likely to be a reflection upon the very difficult economic conditions we are all experiencing rather than anything to do with Keith Millen or the quality of the football currently on offer at AG.

Money is much, much tighter for most people this year than it was last. I fear that buying season tickets will not be possible for many stalwarts this time around.

if this is the case, then it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen

partially. Probably more to do with personal finances. With Cameron the **** screwing everyone over at the moment football tickets are not a prority for many regardless of the manager at the helm.

Well their marketing didn't go as planned I expect, recieved a flyer in the post this morning saying to renew before the deadline of yesterday!

Had already renewed so not a problem!

Yep i recieved mine yesterday, they went to the expense of a quality leaflet, even having your surname on the back of a city shirt in the envelope and then send it the day before the deadline.

Sensible marketing that.

I have actually renewed mine with a certain degree of looking forward to next season under Millen. With a full pre season, hopefully a fully fit squad and no doubt a few new signings, I think next season could be a decent one. I'm not setting any silly targets, but with KM's attacking philosophy and encouraging record thus far in his transfer dealings, i am quietly optimistic IF we can get off to a good start and find adequate replacement for Caulker!

Sorry to be slightly positive!

:englandsmile4wf:

I think Andy, that it is more likely to be a reflection upon the very difficult economic conditions we are all experiencing rather than anything to do with Keith Millen or the quality of the football currently on offer at AG.

Money is much, much tighter for most people this year than it was last. I fear that buying season tickets will not be possible for many stalwarts this time around.

maybe, but times were hard last year to. Where as I feel you a correct to a certain to degree, its still a massive drop in figures if this is true. I know plenty who, if they really wanted to, would find the money......but this season has been that bad, they have decided not to renew.

I have actually renewed mine with a certain degree of looking forward to next season under Millen. With a full pre season, hopefully a fully fit squad and no doubt a few new signings, I think next season could be a decent one. I'm not setting any silly targets, but with KM's attacking philosophy and encouraging record thus far in his transfer dealings, i am quietly optimistic IF we can get off to a good start and find adequate replacement for Caulker!

I agree with you. We have seen signs of what can be achieved already. With a few more good signings we can become a team that performs consistently well. Looking forward to next season already!!

Nice to see a positive post, but to be honest, with whats been served up the term so far and the general mood of football at the moment and the current economic climate and the stadium saga,sigh!, its a wonder anyone would even want to renew even if they could afford to............................................................................................................................................................................Got mine Monday :chant6ez::city:

Same here Rob but then i'm a sucker for parting with cash when it comes to City.

I think the summer will see a real clear out of deadwood and with some more signings of the quality KM has signed so far i think we can enjoy a successful season.

Thats what i've told the mrs anyway ;)

Im kind of with you on this one ive not had a season ticket since our second season back in the championship but decided it was a good time to get my son his first season ticket with under 16 being only £50 so roll on next season.

yep thats my situation, simply can't justify it next season with job uncertain and 3 kids to feed etc etc. Gutted but will still make it down as often as I can afford and hopefully get a half season ticket when the time comes..

more tickets sold during this early bird spell compared to last year

those figures speak for themself that fans are happier now under millen than last year under johnson

So nothing to do with the fact that they were cheaper than last year? I for one am not saying i'm happier under Millen than Johnson. I'm supporting my club by renewing, so that statement is totally inaccurate.

those figures speak for themself that fans are happier now under millen than last year under johnson

Yep, 7,000 is a fantastic figure and one which Lansdown will be very happy with. More will renew over the summer, so hopefully 9 or 10k isnt an unrealistic target. Lets just hope the fans start getting their moneys worth and are rewarded with a much better season then we have had to endure this year

So nothing to do with the fact that they were cheaper than last year? I for one am not saying i'm happier under Millen than Johnson. I'm supporting my club by renewing, so that statement is totally inaccurate.

very true post. I for one will be renewing in the summer when I have the money available, however as well publicised on here, Im not happier under Millen and still think next season we will struggle under him if we stay up this year (which we should do now).

As i said, I hope fans are rewarded with changes in the summer that will address problems that are clear to see. Whether that is on the pitch, or behind the scenes. I just hope these problems dont get swept under the carpet

complete and utter bollox

more to do with them being cheaper and an easier finance option then the man who is in charge,

Remember this season was when Coppell was in charge (johnson had left before season tickets went on sale), we infact haven't topped the season tickets we sold when Johnson was in charge

complete and utter bollox

more to do with them being cheaper and an easier finance option then the man who is in charge,

Remember this season was when Coppell was in charge (johnson had left before season tickets went on sale), we infact haven't topped the season tickets we sold when Johnson was in charge

REALLY?

This time last year at the end of the Early Bird Deadline, Johnson was still here and as posted on the website, 6k sold, now 7k! To be honest I don't think a £30 saving makes much of a difference.

Regardless of who is at the helm, Fans are alot CLEARLY alot happier to buy a ST now,

Bottom line is.......SALES ARE UP!

Yep, 7,000 is a fantastic figure and one which Lansdown will be very happy with. More will renew over the summer, so hopefully 9 or 10k isnt an unrealistic target. Lets just hope the fans start getting their moneys worth and are rewarded with a much better season then we have had to endure this year

do you agree that....."it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen"

sorry your talking crap donald complete and utter crap,

I've renewed my season ticket and I'm far from happy under millen,

I've renewed because I support Bristol City not Keith Millen I've renewed for 20 years now because of the club not because of the manager,

do you agree that....."it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen"

not really no. I made that comment when the "rumour" was we had sold 3k, which is a considerable difference to this time last year. Were up on last year, but just a shade. Cheaper tickets and a better finance option has helped this.

Will be interesting to see what the final figures are come the start of next season. Did we hit the 10k mark for this season? I cant remember. If so, and we dont hit 10k this year, do you agree that ......"it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen"??.

Personally I think we have a core following here who follow the club no matter what. As I said, I hope these fans are rewarded and problems are addressed. I just hope were not sat here in 12 months time listening to the same excuses as we are now, whilst scrapping around in a relegation battle.

Archived