IGNORED

Early Bird Season Ticket Numbers

Barneyredballs

sorry your talking crap donald complete and utter crap,

I've renewed my season ticket and I'm far from happy under millen,

I've renewed because I support Bristol City not Keith Millen I've renewed for 20 years now because of the club not because of the manager,

not really no. I made that comment when the "rumour" was we had sold 3k, which is a considerable difference to this time last year. Were up on last year, but just a shade. Cheaper tickets and a better finance option has helped this.

Will be interesting to see what the final figures are come the start of next season. Did we hit the 10k mark for this season? I cant remember. If so, and we dont hit 10k this year, do you agree that ......"it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen"??.

Personally I think we have a core following here who follow the club no matter what. As I said, I hope these fans are rewarded and problems are addressed. I just hope were not sat here in 12 months time listening to the same excuses as we are now, whilst scrapping around in a relegation battle.

It's funny,

When everyone said....Season Ticket sales will be down, season tickets will be down, it's the end of the world etc..(regardless of the costs)....It's all Millen's fault.

When Season Tickets sales up? It's despite Millen

The bloke can really do no right.

It's funny,

When everyone said....Season Ticket sales will be down, season tickets will be down, it's the end of the world etc..(regardless of the costs)....It's all Millen's fault.

When Season Tickets sales up? It's despite Millen

The bloke can really do no right.

Season ticket sales are not up though are they (yet). If come August we only have 8,000 season ticket holders, then I look at that as being down. It will be our lowest amount since we got promoted.

Personally, now we have seen OFFICIAL figures, for me it proves we have a core fan base who will renew whatever. The figure were at now is pretty much what weve been at at this point for the last few seasons. Ill no doubt renew for my 16th season, but its not because I have faith in Millen, its because I love Bristol City and have the bug for it.

If there was a massive difference in season ticket sales, then you would have to look at reasons why. For example, the "rumour" was 3k....that would have been a massive difference. If it had been that low, then you would have had to look at the reasons why, and along with the current financial problems....the management would probally have been one.

not really no. I made that comment when the "rumour" was we had sold 3k, which is a considerable difference to this time last year. Were up on last year, but just a shade. Cheaper tickets and a better finance option has helped this.

Will be interesting to see what the final figures are come the start of next season. Did we hit the 10k mark for this season? I cant remember. If so, and we dont hit 10k this year, do you agree that ......"it proves what people really think of our chances under Millen"??.

Personally I think we have a core following here who follow the club no matter what. As I said, I hope these fans are rewarded and problems are addressed. I just hope were not sat here in 12 months time listening to the same excuses as we are now, whilst scrapping around in a relegation battle.

Think it is very difficult to compare current offers with previous ones. This offer has been open to more than just renewals. This offer is cheaper. I do think that 7000 however is a very very good (and I'd expect above expectation number). We are still flirting with Div 1, albeit in a lot healthier position than two weeks ago. Last season, whilst in a poor run of form; we weren't this low.

By June we had hit over 10000 last season. I'd say a similar number by June of this year would be a decent achievement.

400 new fans is a promising sign though.

The lowest number of home fans this year has been 12401 in the league.

Season ticket sales are not up though are they (yet). If come August we only have 8,000 season ticket holders, then I look at that as being down. It will be our lowest amount since we got promoted.

Personally, now we have seen OFFICIAL figures, for me it proves we have a core fan base who will renew whatever. The figure were at now is pretty much what weve been at at this point for the last few seasons. Ill no doubt renew for my 16th season, but its not because I have faith in Millen, its because I love Bristol City and have the bug for it.

If there was a massive difference in season ticket sales, then you would have to look at reasons why. For example, the "rumour" was 3k....that would have been a massive difference. If it had been that low, then you would have had to look at the reasons why, and along with the current financial problems....the management would probally have been one.

Early Bird sales is what's being talked about, not overll sales.

Early Bird sales that many were suggesting would be WELL DOWN, because of Millen and a number of people were stating "I've been a ST holder for 20odd years, but no more because of Millen"

"rumour" was 3k, other "rumour" which I got told was that at Weekend was around 6k.

but as expected some jump on the most negative viewpoint.

Early Bird sales is what's being talked about, not overll sales.

Early Bird sales that many were suggesting would be WELL DOWN, because of Millen and a number of people were stating "I've been a ST holder for 20odd years, but no more because of Millen"

"rumour" was 3k, other "rumour" which I got told was that at Weekend was around 6k.

but as expected some jump on the most negative viewpoint.

Well overall sales are whats most important are they not?

The simple fact is this, if the team are performing on the pitch, more people will come through the turnstyles. As I said before, lets just hope if/when we stay up, the excuses stop and things start moving behind the scenes that will start taking this club forward again.

Well overall sales are whats most important are they not?

The simple fact is this, if the team are performing on the pitch, more people will come through the turnstyles. As I said before, lets just hope if/when we stay up, the excuses stop and things start moving behind the scenes that will start taking this club forward again.

Yes they are, but that's not the point of this thread.

MANY, yourself included were jumping up and down saying Millen is to blame for "lower early bird sales" and talking about many fans who won't renew based on millen and the team.

That has been proved to be complete and utter garbage due to the increased sales.

But hey, now you can't moan about early bird sales, you have attempted to change the subject to "Overall Sales"

Bottom line is, Sales are ahead of schedule based on last years sales and the club are still confident of hitting 10k.

Yes they are, but that's not the point of this thread.

MANY, yourself included were jumping up and down saying Millen is to blame for "lower early bird sales" and talking about many fans who won't renew based on millen and the team.

That has been proved to be complete and utter garbage due to the increased sales.

But hey, now you can't moan about early bird sales, you have attempted to change the subject to "Overall Sales"

Bottom line is, Sales are ahead of schedule based on last years sales and the club are still confident of hitting 10k.

I still do know plenty of people who wont be renewing because of the shambles weve been served up this season. As for me "jumping up and down", apart ftom passing comment on a rumour which stated we had sold a mere £3k, please point me in the direction where I even pass comment on the early bird sales?

Please also note that I clearly state "if this is the case....", so I was passing comment on a rumour, and something that I knew may not be true

Archived