IGNORED

Nick Hunt

Red Rag

With the current problems we have at right back its got me wondering just what is the situation

regarding Nick Hunt.

Does he train with the first team?

Is he getting a game for the reserves?

Will he ever be considered for the first team?

Do other players get on with him?

Will he be Paid off at the end of the season?

We just never hear a thing from the club, anyone out there got any answers?

I was thinking this after KM's piece on the home site yesterday. Although others have said he was quoted as mentioning him elsewhere, he doesn't even mention him in that article. It's like he is "persona non grata" at the club, to not even get a name check when discussing our options is just amazing. I remember the same thing happening to Patrick Agyemang under a previous regime.

KM. has got a couple of decent performances out of Damion Stewart since his first few appearances, but even he seems to be unable to get this guy going.

He could go down as one of our worst ever signings and I would think almost certainly the most expensive in terms of wages as currently he seems to be literally getting money for nothing.

I have no idea what's going on, but his motor was in the car park at the Scunny game. Perhaps he's forgotten where he left it?

Saw his car at Temple Meads 3am the day after Watford, white s5, huge wheels... Take it he didn't travel then.

i would stick him on the bench and maybe play him for the last 10 mins of a game if we were winning comfortably(!!)

I just cannot understand what happend to the player we saw against Blackpool.....

.....He turned into the player we saw at Leeds.

I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Everyone is entitled to a bad game , or even a bad run of form , but surely Hunt has not been completley ommitted due to a stinker at Leeds?

I reckon there has been some kind of fall out , a la Steve Jones a few years back. Lets not forget , this guy made over 100 prem appearances and played for England U'21s. He cant be that bad , can he ??

Millen said he was struggling with an ankle injury a few weeks ago. Haven't heard a thingk since which is surprising as now might be the situation where he could be given another chance.

Personally i'd like to see him given another shot, i know he's been really bad but he hasn't really played much for us and i'm getting tired of people not answering questions about nicky hunt and just slagging him off instead.

I'd atleast like Millen to come out and say SOMETHING about the situation, it's all very strange!

Millen said he was struggling with an ankle injury a few weeks ago. Haven't heard a thingk since which is surprising as now might be the situation where he could be given another chance.

Personally i'd like to see him given another shot, i know he's been really bad but he hasn't really played much for us and i'm getting tired of people not answering questions about nicky hunt and just slagging him off instead.

I'd atleast like Millen to come out and say SOMETHING about the situation, it's all very strange!

He's twisted an ankle after tripping up on his Wallet...allegedly. :tumbleweed:

Archived