IGNORED

Gary Johnson

LondonRed

Best of luck to Gary, I'm sure he will succeed there and I won't be surprised if they make a late push for the play offs. Apparently one of the reasons he joint was because the fans were so excited about the possibility of him managing them on there club forum!

Yeovil promoted twice, then us promoted and to the play off final.....then to Peterboro who had ambition to go places at least, now to league two Northampton. Something doesnt add up??

Sure it does, he's heading back to the conference to start the rollercoaster off again; next stop Forest Green Rovles...mafia.gif

Graham Taylor, ex England and Watford manager said of GJ when he was at City that he was one of the best English managers outside the Premier League and would one day manage in the Premier League.

I agree with BCFCFan; somethings wrong.

Has he got a bad reputation now?

Jobs as a football manager are always becoming available, managers are always getting sacked

Sure he doesn't need the money so think he could have bided his time a bit more for a bigger job in the Championship.

Where does he go after Northampton if he fails?

He will have taken a bright CV from Latvia, Yeovil and City in to an abyss and that would be a shame if he truly wants to manage at a higher level and hasn't turned into a journeyman

Graham Taylor, ex England and Watford manager said of GJ when he was at City that he was one of the best English managers outside the Premier League and would one day manage in the Premier League.

I agree with BCFCFan; somethings wrong.

Has he got a bad reputation now?

Jobs as a football manager are always becoming available, managers are always getting sacked

Sure he doesn't need the money so think he could have bided his time a bit more for a bigger job in the Championship.

Where does he go after Northampton if he fails?

He will have taken a bright CV from Latvia, Yeovil and City in to an abyss and that would be a shame if he truly wants to manage at a higher level and hasn't turned into a journeyman

I think I am right in saying that Gary's now aged about 57? If he's out of work for too long at that age, he'll find it hard to get any job in the future. That's probably why he took the Northampton job.

Is Alan Curbishley still waiting for the right job to come along?! He's been out of work for almost 3 years now.

Get over what ever issues you have, GJ was the best manager since Alan Dicks.

Its Ok with you if it's a thread about Jordan, Benny, Wilson etc. anyone but St. Gary innocent06.gif

Actually he's not, best since Joe Jordan's first stint, then yes. Joe Jordan was a top manager first time round. Better than Johnson too.

Archived