IGNORED

Gary Johnson

LondonRed

What division are Northampton in?

Can't see what this topic has to with Bristol City.

We had a manager called Gary Johnson. Must be a different bloke with the same name then. disapointed2se.gif

Its something most City fans would be interested in knowing. Get over yourself.

What division are Northampton in?

Can't see what this topic has to with Bristol City.

Get over what ever issues you have, GJ was the best manager since Alan Dicks.

Its Ok with you if it's a thread about Jordan, Benny, Wilson etc. anyone but St. Gary innocent06.gif

I'll bet he's not a legend amongst the players at City or at Posh and he ceratainly ain't a City legend in my opinion.

Of course he's a legend. The majority will agree with that.

Whatever the players think/thought of him, they'll all be gone in the coming years, we'll still be here.

SL's regard for GJ was unmatched in football. How many managers give exit interviews ffs?

Robbored - LEG END

GJ - LEGEND

I'm surprised he's gone to Northampton. I'd have thought he could do better and he always seemed very careful about the jobs he took before (though that was when he was employed and enjoying success). Nevertheless I'd have thought the Swindon job would have been more tempting, though of course having just sacked Wilson they need to let Tinnion have a go for 18 months first!

I'll bet he's not a legend amongst the players at City or at Posh and he ceratainly ain't a City legend in my opinion.

I think this calls for a poll?

I cant be bothered, so if someone else would oblige?

To be fair, we've given the pathetic loser the attention he craves. So more fool us

Yeah, you're right mate - but sometimes this whole Robbo / GJ thing just gets my goat

Must be horrible to carry such hatred through your life. Hate Johnson, love H*lloway - just don't get that

shut up you complete tit,

no johnson no championship football simple as that

Your one man hate campaign is pointless and making look like a 3 yearold who's lost his icecream,

its so much better now tho isn't we're heading for our lowest league table finish in what 15 years?

Don't like a post about johnson the best manager we've had since dicks and cooper then don't post in the thread you complete moron

And to think, you were the chairman of the Supporters Club.

More like @&#$ of the highest order.

Good luck Gary!

no the chairman was Alan Robinson who isnt robbored.

I know this to be true because Gary Johnson asked Alan if he was robbored and he said no. Then went to the toilet to change his massive pants.

Unless Alans a liar of course

Get over what ever issues you have, GJ was the best manager since Alan Dicks.

Its Ok with you if it's a thread about Jordan, Benny, Wilson etc. anyone but St. Gary innocent06.gif

Better than Terry Cooper! i think not.

Not anti johnson but look at the resources TC had to work with compared to GJ..

Archived