IGNORED

More Good News...

Sargent Pepper

In full training in just 2 weeks time according to his twitter

Can't think of a much stronger strike force at ashton gate since jacki and Andy cole

Happy days :-)

Brooker and Lita?

Let's be honest, Dziekanowski is probably the most overrated player in the club's history, a total of 8 league goals, amazing, eh?

John Stead is one seriously classy player. The competition for places in our attack when everyone is fit is fierce.

I really dont think we are far off now; Cissee is playing well which helps Elliot and they seem to be forming a partnership, with a little better competition for the central midfield and at both full back positions (and in central defence if Caulker goes back to Spurs) we are set.

I would love to see Caulker being given another season here or a bid made to keep him...But just a bit to much to ask I suspect!

I don't think we played that well at coventry (4-1 i know)

But some players did stand out Elliot was great as was Cisse Clarkson (who I don't rate) spence and Nyatanga,

when stead is fit I can't see him getting into the team as we are scoring for fun again

You never saw him play then? Pure, edge of the seat, entertainment

Every game, especially the 0-4 at Twerton when he stood around with his hands on his hips for 90 minutes watching Gary Shelton try to mark three players, brilliant, wasn't he?.

Brooker and Lita?

Let's be honest, Dziekanowski is probably the most overrated player in the club's history, a total of 8 league goals, amazing, eh?

jacki overrated can't believe i just read that statement. It's not all about scoring goals for players like him imagine if he were playing where clarkson is at the moment, we'd be tearing teams apart, JACKI OVERRATED ha ha ha ha worst statement ever

Every game, especially the 0-4 at Twerton when he stood around with his hands on his hips for 90 minutes watching Gary Shelton try to mark three players, brilliant, wasn't he?.

So if Jackie was marking, that'd be 2 against 3 !!

I'm sure there were nine other players who could've helped out ! Where were they?

Well put it this way, he made Andy Cole at City just like Beardsley did at Newcastle. His creative genius was worth the entrance fee alone....not that I'm surprised that he wasn't everyones cup of tea as he never foamed at the mouth, dripped blood and kicked poeple up in the air....:disapointed2se: . Osman kicked him out, but by the end of his time as manager I think 90% of City fans had seen more than enough of his turgid style of football.

Archived