IGNORED

Dave Penney Sacked!

havanatopia

Much as one wants to laugh...and why not...

rofl2br.gif

...I can't help having some sympathy for the Rovers fans I know who surely deserve better than this...2010/11 hasn't been a great year for Bristol football. Saturday's performance encourages some thoughts that City can salvage something from it...Rovers need all the help they can get...

You couldnt make this stuff up! They are paying the wages of two managers but don't actually have one! They have instead decided that the players can managed themselfs better than Trollope and Penney!? :tumbleweed:

Brilliant stuff and for me the final nail in their coffin.

Ta ta Rovers you amateurish bunch of clowns :clapping:

Edited by Melksham Red
''

Why don't you ask the OP. I'm just responding to Havantopia's thread.

Btw - I don't have a minibus.

I'm just asking the hypocrite instead.

sorry to hear that. business dropped off since the gas started doing badly? maybe it'll pick up again if they do better in league 2. good luck with it anyway.

Heard they wanted Flapper back to be in charge.

Pity, the "Suicide Crew" with all our agents in place ("Pinetop Coles" , EEC "Pasty" Sawyer and "Blue Taff" Williams) run by the "Paulton Don" looked good to ensure the reqiuired mission objective.

Looks like its down to just 3 heroic glory shunners.

Can someone explain what has changed in two months?

Chairman Nick Higgs said: "We are delighted to welcome Dave to the club. We had an amazing response when we announced that we were looking for a new manager, and Dave quickly emerged as the top candidate. "There were over 60 applicants for the job, which was quickly reduced to 30 and we then conducted interviews with the final 10.

"The interview process took slightly longer than we anticipated as a number of the candidates were in employment and we had to get permission from their clubs to talk to them.

"During his interview Dave showed understanding of what we need to do as a club to move forward, and an extensive knowledge of the lower divisions and lower league players.

"Now that Dave is in place we now look forward to moving the club in the right direction.

Why don't you ask the OP. I'm just responding to Havantopia's thread.

Btw - I don't have a minibus.

Yeah.. so have a go at me SC Red and leave Robbored out of it! disapointed2se.gif

I'll answer the question anyway.. it has everything to do with BCFC; we have not been more than 1 div apart since 1911 so for the superstitious, particularly, and in worse case scenario you wish the gas to get relegated at your peril.

As far as i am concerned this is the right decision for the Gas and i think they will escape relegation.. not that i am superstitious or anything. ;)

Edited by havanatopia
''

He's the captain,

you know what they say "a captain always goes down with his ship"

Even a pirate ship!

He's actually a really nice guy and very passionate about football. I have worked with him personally and I hope he succeeds - to be honest its a win win situation for him. If he keeps them up he's a hero and if they go down its not his fault.

If they have half of his spirit and determination they have a chance.