IGNORED

Dave Penney Sacked!

havanatopia

He's actually a really nice guy and very passionate about football. I have worked with him personally and I hope he succeeds - to be honest its a win win situation for him. If he keeps them up he's a hero and if they go down its not his fault.

If they have half of his spirit and determination they have a chance.

they don't, r.e.p. irene

And now they've sacked Penney they'll have even less cash to get back up with.

I'm sure it won't be cheap to offload him.

I presume noone ever told 'em that if you look after the Penney's the pounds will look after themselves .... :)

& Campbell.............. hmmm wonder what sort of sound a camp bell makes?................. erm, ................. BEEP BEEP BEEP .... ?? :farmer:

Hang on. Isnt that Byron Anthony geezer only like 22/23 yrs old? Whats he gonna do? More to the point whos gonna take him seriously?

I was originally disapointed penney done one but no i think they really have had it!

3 pts against pompey tomorrow and another gas defeat then work will be a breaze for the rest of the week. Hell i might even go in early.

in fairness, what is anyone possibly going to do with that rovers squad to make them get any results, they are $hite, and no matter what they do, they only have one decent player, and everyone they have who is decent gets sold, and the board never re-invests, so what do they expect?