IGNORED

Am I The Only One..

CiderArmyy

Wolves was another great recent(ish) night game a couple of years ago when it was raining seriously hard and the wind was mental. Went 2 - 0 down in the first half, Basso misjudged a ball into the box and it blew up over his head, and I forget the second we conceded. We were all feeling depressed, then Adebola came on and ripped the wolves defence to shreds and single handedly turned the game around, and we drew 2 - 2. One of those where a draw feels like a win as you leave, and one of my favourite games in a long time! Definitely something special about a tuesday night game.

Wolves was another great recent(ish) night game a couple of years ago when it was raining seriously hard and the wind was mental. Went 2 - 0 down in the first half, Basso misjudged a ball into the box and it blew up over his head, and I forget the second we conceded. We were all feeling depressed, then Adebola came on and ripped the wolves defence to shreds and single handedly turned the game around, and we drew 2 - 2. One of those where a draw feels like a win as you leave, and one of my favourite games in a long time! Definitely something special about a tuesday night game.

Great game and comeback that, was live on Sky....on a Saturday evening. But I do agree, night games are usually better.

Lets all hope for a bit of de-ja-vu. 2-0 City :city:

I must be thinking of something else - I immediately thought this was reference to our famous 1975/76 promotion-winning night when Clive Whitehead scored in a 1-0 victory to take us up to the top flight.

Brilliant game, I was sat in body armour and helmet in Iraq watching it :D

My Everton supporting mate had a decent wedge on Wolves winning 2-0, his jeers after Basso made a mess of their second goal turned to tears when Adebola did his thing :winner_third_h4h:

That was pretty hairy sat in the Atyeo that night. The beam that supports the entire roof was flexing and bouncing quite a lot because of the wind !!

Archived