IGNORED

Play Offs, Can We?

Tins

Very tough ask!

BUT

The longer the winning run continues the longer the dream is alive! We are 12 pts behind Forest with them still to come at home - if we can win that the gap is effectively 9pts. If we keep winning and they drop a few points you never know...

There are 30 pts to play for - 77 pts would be plenty enough so not mathematically impossible.

I don't believe we will do it but keep winning and if it's still a possibility with a few games left anything can happen!

In the history of English football I can't think of a time when a mediocre side went on a run of 14 successive wins or anything like it ...

Before you start slating this here is my predictions

BCFC: Norwich 1, Burnley 1, Donny 3, Barnsley 3, Millwall 3, Ipswich 3, Sheff Utd 3, Forest 0, Derby 3, Hull 1. 68

Portsmouth 67

Millwall 63

Watford 66

Leicester 74

Hull 65

Reading 74

Burnley 72

Leeds 74

If e.g Leicester, Reading, Leeds, Burnley have some shock results like Forest did tonight then you never know??

Brilliant - I have had a £100 bet on with my wife from the start of the season that we would finish in the Playoffs. 68 points wont be enough, we would need to win every game and break records but for the sake of saving my wager I am willing to put some positive karma into the mix. It is not impossible, so come on boys you can do it and the £100 goes to the BCFC Supporters Trust if we do!

You Redz

Archived