IGNORED

Bristol Pubs

weymouth red

Help needed

Trying to find a pub to watch tomorrows game, use to watch at the Talbot Keynsham or Ball Plex, Longwell Green now both stopped doing Sky - any suggestion for pubs that side of town?

I need this also. I will be taking disabled people, so need somewhere accessible and not 'rough'

Flowerpot Kingswood will put it on if you ask Graham nicely.

Don't suppose too many gas left to upset in there?

The Griffin?

Griffin, does have Sky sports - although food was not very good when we ate there the other week.

Have found out Black Castle has Sky - not been there for years, but trying to find somewhere to meet friends family and have meal with kids whilst enjoying the win!!

The Dolphin at Oldland Common is very good, TV's on every wall, big screens, small screens and a projector. Difficult to find anywhere in teh pub you can look and not see a scree. Decent pub and beer, usually gets a busy on days when local teams are on Sky,

Any suggestions for BS6 or BS8 ?

I think the pub formerly known as the Elephant and Castle on Blackboy Hill might be showing it ??

I am not a subscriber to Sky Sports, so need somewhere in that area that me and my pal can have a drink and watch the match.

[/quote

Stop being lazy walk to the centre, loads of pubs showing it there.

I think the pub formerly known as the Elephant and Castle on Blackboy Hill might be showing it ??

I am not a subscriber to Sky Sports, so need somewhere in that area that me and my pal can have a drink and watch the match.

Don't think the Elephant and Castle exists anymore, it was renamed the Blackboy Inn but recently shut down. Your best bet will be the Roo Bar by Clifton Down train station. They have tons of screens and will be showing it. Otherwise there is the Cotham on the Hill or the Penny Farthing around the Whiteladies Rd area.

Gloucester Rd area you would be looking at the Cat and Wheel, Bishops Tavern or possibly the Hobgoblin which is under new ownership.

Central/Town, I usually use either the Crown in St Nicks market or the Ram at the bottom of Park St.

The Roo bar where Clifton Down shopping centre is will have it on I should think. Used to when I lived round there anyway, and if you went and asked nicely they would put it on the big projector screen if it was the only game on (which I think tonights is)

If anyone is in Gloucestershire , then come and join us at The Berkeley Arms in Berkeley where there will be a few of us enjoying a couple (??) of pints watching the game

Too many G*s down that way

Lived there for a few years with my ex, walked into the Bird / Malthouse one night, had my City scarf on and it was like the old Heineken advert where the music stops and everyone stares at you! Someone had a right pop at me in there one night, he was so pissed he didn't realise I had my cricket bag with me......couple of swishes of the trusty Gray Nicholls soon saw him shut up and dragged out by his mates, the ****

Archived