IGNORED

Bristol Pubs

weymouth red

They have it on in globe on eastcott hill, that's where me and me ole chap are watching it.

You should have said earlier, I would have popped down and joined you. Very rare treat to see any other city fans in this hell hole.

I work in Nailsea, so have a good dose of normality most of the time and spend about 5-6 nights a week in Swinedon as my girlfriend lives up here..

All the family live in the motherland I moved here for work now wish I never. But still it's all good working with and ripping it out of swindle fans

I work in Nailsea, so have a good dose of normality most of the time and spend about 5-6 nights a week in Swinedon as my girlfriend lives up here..

Well I'm always down here if you need a fellow city fan.

All the family live in the motherland I moved here for work now wish I never. But still it's all good working with and ripping it out of swindle fans

The Roo bar where Clifton Down shopping centre is will have it on I should think. Used to when I lived round there anyway, and if you went and asked nicely they would put it on the big projector screen if it was the only game on (which I think tonights is)

Many thanks Dolly (and Dynamite Red).

We were in the Roo Bar (Clifton Down Station building) for the game. I have not been in there for years. They must have at least ten screens in there.

Pity about the result. Until five mins from the end I thought we could have hung on for a point, but t'was not to be.

To be frank, Norwich were by far the better side and many of our players had an off night - especially (dissapointingly) Maynard.

Never mind, Norwich are serious promotion candidates and we are not going down this season.

Archived