IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Abraham Romanovich

Still love and miss Bradley, If it doesn't work out when they reach the Prem would have him back in an instant.

He has not got a chance of playing for them in the Prem, there directors will open the cheque book when they get there, back in a instant the problems we have had in this position yes.

He has not got a chance of playing for them in the Prem, there directors will open the cheque book when they get there, back in a instant the problems we have had in this position yes.

Its the double-edged sword of playing for a team near the top of the championship.

Has to be a personal disaster to help your team get to the Prem, then become relatively anonymous for years after 'cause you ain't quite good enough.

Its the double-edged sword of playing for a team near the top of the championship.

Has to be a personal disaster to help your team get to the Prem, then become relatively anonymous for years after 'cause you ain't quite good enough.

I think he is good enough, He's just unlucky that he plays for a team that has one of the richest men in the world backing it who will undoubtedly splash the cash once they reach the Prem.

If it means we can pick him up for anything less than what we payed for him then fantastic, give him the armband and build a team capable of mounting a serious push at the playoffs. I know we want young and hungry players, but Bradley is a passionate leader, Something we must all admit we've missed this season.

Go get him Colin ;)

I think he is good enough, He's just unlucky that he plays for a team that has one of the richest men in the world backing it who will undoubtedly splash the cash once they reach the Prem.

If it means we can pick him up for anything less than what we payed for him then fantastic, give him the armband and build a team capable of mounting a serious push at the playoffs. I know we want young and hungry players, but Bradley is a passionate leader, Something we must all admit we've missed this season.

Go get him Colin ;)

Not doubting his quality and like you have said if he went up with a WBA he would be kept and played in the Prem, on coming back Carey done it, Murray done it and are both BCFC hero's the question is though those Bradley like them wan't to come back?, time will tell if he is in the official team photo at the start of the season i will be happy.

On thousands of £ a week, I bet he`d be gutted.

On thousands of £ a week, I bet he`d be gutted.

I hate posts like this. Sooooo un true. All footballers want to be playing a full 90 mins, yes the money is good but I bet he would drop loads of his wages just to play first team football in the prem, especially someone like Bradley Orr, committed footballer who loves getting invovled

Changing the subject a little, but I think footballers get slated to much about there wages, yes there on bloody good money but we only have ourselves to blame for it because of the demand for football, and you can't tell me any of you would say, "na it's ok, I don't want that much money thanks".

I would love Orr to come back to BCFC. I think if he doesn't get first team football at QPR he may consider it if we put in an offer.

I'll bet a night with my missus that he says some of the following at some point.

Showed lots of character

Fair play

Credit to the lads

Yeah, No

Hi CR......look, the sound packed up on my telly at the weekend and the warranty replacement set isn't coming until Thursday, so I'll take that bet, mate coz I'll be watching SSprts in silence. Seems a bit of guaranteed winner to me. !

Can't make it to the Cotswolds til Friday at the earliest.......by the way, have you cleared this with your Mrs yet? :10_1_108:

Don't worry about my expectations, I went out with a few Wotton and Dursley girls in the 70's so my hopes aren't too high!!!!

Hi CR......look, the sound packed up on my telly at the weekend and the warranty replacement set isn't coming until Thursday, so I'll take that bet, mate coz I'll be watching SSprts in silence. Seems a bit of guaranteed winner to me. !

Can't make it to the Cotswolds til Friday at the earliest.......by the way, have you cleared this with your Mrs yet? :10_1_108:

Don't worry about my expectations, I went out with a few Wotton and Dursley girls in the 70's so my hopes aren't too high!!!!

Jacko from you post does CR live in Wotton under edge ? small world me mum has lived there for 30 odd yrs?

Jacko from you post does CR live in Wotton under edge ? small world me mum has lived there for 30 odd yrs?

Ha ha, not sure Lincs mate.......I'm still waiting for CR to get in touch with directions!!!!! I've been away from wotton for 32 years, so your mum may have narrowly escaped my chat up lines!!

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived