IGNORED

Identity Crisis

Martyn Hocking

• Admin

Both support Bristol City FC?

No offence intended Dan, but I was expecting that to be understood as 'the bleedin' obvious' even by the lowest IQ's on here. Although I can understand you felt the need to point it out for some posters, as so much irony and even sarcasim goes whoosing over many heads on here, so basic logic is probably hard for some to grasp.

• Admin

I was thinking more of their tendency to equate 'forum moderator' with 'forum owner' - the final comment by MR on the locked thread about missing posts last night was patronising and childish - it's nothing to do with irony going over people's heads.

No need to worry, I think I'll just fuck off and let you all carry on bickering and playing the "I know more inside info then you" game. No matter what happens on here the moderators and admin get berated by someone, either we're too strict or too lenient, we aren't online 24/7 to deal with someones report so they kick up, we're online too much and try to make the forum the decent place it once was.

Jesus, I know why Tom got fed up with it.

I give up.

Who'd like to take over running the Prediction League? PM me and I'll set you up as a mod on that forum.

i don't know who 'edson' is but i've never had a problem with any of the mods/admins. i appreciate the effort they put in each and every day for us to simply bicker and quite often the amount of stick they recieve is unwarranted and de-moralising. i would've ****** off years ago if i was one of them and i think we should be grateful that we have a forum as good as this.

Fucks sake, before long it'll be an abandoned ship. Then people will bemoan that it's out of control. Its a no win situation. Maybe I should summon lord football over, it'd be amusing if nothing else

i don't know who 'edson' is but i've never had a problem with any of the mods/admins. i appreciate the effort they put in each and every day for us to simply bicker and quite often the amount of stick they recieve is unwarranted and de-moralising. i would've ****** off years ago if i was one of them and i think we should be grateful that we have a forum as good as this.

Some say his friends call him Onmy.

Some say only Edson knows who Edson is.

Why did he feel the need to do it, all he's achieved is loosing one of the best admins on the site and the runner of the predition league. Yeah big fuxking round of applause for that. Normal members don't know half of what goes on here, they don't see the racist posts that get binned (polish/bath city threa) or understand the libel issues that crop up.

Never mind eh, the ST will get bored funding this place one day and I'll know who to blame.

Why did he feel the need to do it, all he's achieved is loosing one of the best admins on the site and the runner of the predition league. Yeah big fuxking round of applause for that. Normal members don't know half of what goes on here, they don't see the racist posts that get binned (polish/bath city threa) or understand the libel issues that crop up.

Never mind eh, the ST will get bored funding this place one day and I'll know who to blame.

Nothing to do with Martyn H but twohundreed years ago the people you describe could be sent to war and was not a problem. Today they are out there.

Football should have compensation for this.

I think we all appreciate the work the mods. put in, and understand also, that like us posters, they are likely to have to the occasional off- day.

Maesknoll Red has stood the test of time as an excellent mod. but failure to restore the thread accidentally deleted was very unfortunate because it had attracted a lot of interest.

We're accustomed to seeing reasons why threads are pulled on the 'deleted threads' section but this doesn't seem to have been the case recently.

Archived