IGNORED

Anyone One Remember This Shirt With This Sponsors Logo?

North Lincs Red

Whilst we're on the topic of sponsors, I believe our deal with DAS runs out at the end of the season. Does anyone know if we're looking for a replacement, or will we be looking to extend that deal?

I'm sure we'll be looking to get the most money possible, Though this deal was signed in the aftermath of our first season in this division, when we might have been considered a good prospect for PL sponsorship... Not so much now.

I like DAS tbh, I just associate it with City now after so long!

I've still got the shirt (the original) - play five a side in it a lot as its a really good quality shirt. But it was defo Sanderson Computer Recruitment which are Keith Dawes company.

Tis a very odd thing..

Clubs often present potential sponsors with shirts containing their logo. A kind of "see how your logo would look if you were our kit sponsor" corporate gift.

Could be that...

If it was then it's not very good... would you present this to a potential sponsor? From experience, I've only ever seen computer generated graphics showing how a logo will look on a shirt from City, usually because the final design of the next season's shirt is not available/agreed at the time..

Whilst we're on the topic of sponsors, I believe our deal with DAS runs out at the end of the season. Does anyone know if we're looking for a replacement, or will we be looking to extend that deal?

Off topic, but where did you get your display picture of Albert from?

I know im not evi but i got that pic as my wallpaper also. It was sent by email to me by the club promoting the donny game. Presumably thats how he got it also.

It was like a poster with a caption of something along the lines of 'and you will know him by the amount of sorry looking left backs he skins with ease' but more elegantly put by the pr dept.

Quality bit of art work.

Just needed a picture of that gimp who plays for pompey that albi had for breakfast that day. He was a nasty piece that day. Kicking, squezing, tripping, stamping him off the ball all game cuz he couldnt handle the legend that is Albert Adomah.

I know im not evi but i got that pic as my wallpaper also. It was sent by email to me by the club promoting the donny game. Presumably thats how he got it also.

This. It was also on an article on the official site;

Here

I just re-sized and sharpened the image slightly.

Archived