IGNORED

Millen Speaks On Hunt

B-Rizzle

Whatever happens I hope to **** Hunt does not play any further part in City's season. The **** makes Dinning look competent.

Thanks to the likes of him, we now will struggle to get a decent player if Sexton's comments are anything to go by...........

Just seen Keith's pre-match for Donny on player.

Adam baker asks him directly about Nicky Hunt.

Keith said...

"Nicky is part of the squad, he trains every day, he's not a problem, he's fit and played in the reserves this week and is one of the few defenders that is actually match fit".

Anyone else seen the vid? what do you make of it? Could Hunt be in the squad for Saturday?

I would be suprized to see him near the first team, however if he is then I'll wish him luck and prey that he can prove something (Unlikely as that may seem). Nevertheless Nicky Hunt is an employee of Bristol City FC and if there is a 'problem/can of worms' the club has the same responsibilities as any employer to keep it confidential, so I wouldn't read to much into anything said by officials of any type from within the club

There's no massive risk in playing him now we're safe though - with the pressure off and the team in good form he might play himself into a bit of form. Or at least the more appearances he gets this season the better the chance of someone taking him off our hands in the summer.

Archived