IGNORED

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Big Stan Hibbert

Well, for the 2 yr old girl....

Teddy bear called "David James"

Toy robin - named "Pitman"

Shouts "City Goal" whenever she sees the City badge

clapping.gif

I think the Mrs has reluctantly accepted that the kids will start out as City supporters, hopefully thats the way it stays. I think she has her eye on Saturdays free to spend with the girls and go shopping, "do lunch" or go to watch the other lot.

It's surely every Dad's dream to take his kids to football and have them support the team he does?

It is indeed Stan, and a hellish nightmare, surely, to think that without your vigilance they might support the other lot and you could end up surrounded in your own house by repugnant gas shirts.nono.gif

Sounds like you'll have to work harder than some to ensure they find the right direction - but by the looks of it you've made a very solid start.thumbsup.gif

If you're ever wavering in your vital paternal task imagine a few years into the future and your 3 loved ones waking you up every day singing 'Irene' at the top of their voices. speechless-smiley-040.gif

Good luck mate. city.gif

Yay big stan won't have the time to stalk me for a game of FIFA anymore :)

I gave up stalking you a long time ago mate... depsite your willingness to engage in banter, and accept a "friend request", you have never quite mustered the courage to put yer money where yer mouth is! :whistle2:

Reverse psychology isn't going to work is it...

Anyway... I have my Fifa .. cough.. cough.. I mean paternity leave coming up so I can stalk you all day and all night. ;)

Ha good luck with that. We had a baby 9 weeks ago and I've managed to get o the ps3 about twice

I gave up stalking you a long time ago mate... depsite your willingness to engage in banter, and accept a "friend request", you have never quite mustered the courage to put yer money where yer mouth is! :whistle2:

Reverse psychology isn't going to work is it...

Anyway... I have my Fifa .. cough.. cough.. I mean paternity leave coming up so I can stalk you all day and all night. ;)

Archived