IGNORED

Maynard

gater2

Don't even want to think what could have been possible this season if Maynard had been fit for all of it!

Against every sensible instinct in my body I've even quietly begun to believe he could still fire us into the playoffs and we could do a Blackpool! But I'd never say that out loud...... :innocent06:

Ok hes still scoring goals but he doesnt look like the player he was last season, he looks lazy and non interested for me.

He's only played 7 games this season and he's scored 5 goals, this coming back from an injury. Most strikers do not hit this kind of form for at least 10-15 games due to still getting over lack of match fitness and so on. He's probably still not 100% in terms of getting back in the swing of things and he's still scoring in 71% of his matches, what more could we ask of him!?

Ok hes still scoring goals but he doesnt look like the player he was last season, he looks lazy and non interested for me.

well well well,you have won the dumbest post of the week congratulations!

it amazes me that some people who make comments like this have watched the same game...

well well well,you have won the dumbest post of the week congratulations!

it amazes me that some people who make comments like this have watched the same game...

Really? why thank you... im just telling you guys how it is, maybe its lack of match practice or what ever but since hes come back hes looked lazy and not interested... ofcourse hes quality thats why hes still scoring goals but hes not putting the effort in for me.

The OP is right, when a team is in poor form you need a natural goalscorer to turn the defeats into draws and draws into wins You could be looking at 15 more points this season 5 if the draws were wins and 5 defeats were draws, which is not unrealistic.

Really? why thank you... im just telling you guys how it is, maybe its lack of match practice or what ever but since hes come back hes looked lazy and not interested... ofcourse hes quality thats why hes still scoring goals but hes not putting the effort in for me.

Do you get some kind of kick from constantly flagging of the team and players who you are supposed to SUPPORT?

Seriously mate, sort it out.

You know what, it's about time you stopped posting negative tripe.

How do you work that 1 out? i havent posted on here for ages, and when i do its hardly ever negative? im stating my opinion just like you guys but i dont agree with yours so i turn into the scape goat? lovely... classic OTIB! muppets!

No, you're not. You are infact talking out of your arse.

You've got to be kidding right?

I suppose thats why he battled like hell with a Donny defender to hook the ball out for a throw in, rather than let Donny win a goal kick. He was working plenty hard enough for me, so I assume you're way harder to please than most of the rest of us.

You've got to be kidding right?

I suppose thats why he battled like hell with a Donny defender to hook the ball out for a throw in, rather than let Donny win a goal kick. He was working plenty hard enough for me, so I assume you're way harder to please than most of the rest of us.

Maybe... however i dont think i am. is it worth me giving a opinion thats not the same as everyone elses? come on guys get a grip...

That's fine giving your opinion and we're all entitled and free to do that. Just don't be surprised that your opinion seems to be well out of step with what most people watching the games are probably thinking.

Maybe... however i dont think i am. is it worth me giving a opinion thats not the same as everyone elses? come on guys get a grip...

Am i really? do you feel big behind your computer screen?

Well, looks like you're the ONLY person who thinks that way, So you tell me? I'd give up before this gets(more) embarrassing for you...

And the hilarity of one of the biggest keyboard warriors on this forum, hiding behind a pseudonym, calling anyone else out for "hiding behind a computer screen" is actually mindblowing...

:doh:

Don't even want to think what could have been possible this season if Chaulker had not played, bottom 3 me thinks

Slightly different way of looking at things, but football is a game off ups and downs, and swings and roundabouts.

Yes we have had a good run recently but the team still needs changing for next season, we are weak in certain areas, and need a overhaul in the summer months if we are to do well next season

Well, looks like you're the ONLY person who thinks that way, So you tell me? I'd give up before this gets(more) embarrassing for you...

And the hilarity of one of the biggest keyboard warriors on this forum, hiding behind a pseudonym, calling anyone else out for "hiding behind a computer screen" is actually mindblowing...

:doh:

So why do you feel the need to post insults on here when we both know full well you wouldnt talk to me like that face to face? unless your a mouthy so and so... seriously i didnt come on here to argue, i was pointing somthing out and got torn into because of it so am i not entitled to defend myself and my opinion when i get personaly attacked? ok dont agree with me, i dont mind that but why should i take the level of abuse aimed at me because of it? some people take things waayyy over the top its un real!

Maynard played and battled well. You are forgetting that although Pitman was playing, he was in midfield leaving Nicky on his own.

Have to say Original. I've read a lot of rubbish on here, but your comments about Maynard are most definately up there.

Not an insult just my opinion.

You're welcome :)

So why do you feel the need to post insults on here when we both know full well you wouldnt talk to me like that face to face? unless your a mouthy so and so... seriously i didnt come on here to argue, i was pointing somthing out and got torn into because of it so am i not entitled to defend myself and my opinion when i get personaly attacked? ok dont agree with me, i dont mind that but why should i take the level of abuse aimed at me because of it? some people take things waayyy over the top its un real!

There is only one person to have levelled a "personal insult" on this thread, YOU. Nobody has called you a "Muppet" like you did to everyone else. People have attacked what you posted (past and present) and if you can't handle that then you should think before you post what can only be described as tripe.

If you said that in person, I would tell you you were talking out of your arse yes. I'd expect anyone I was talking to to tell me if I was making a right cock of myself.

Look can we please stop all this bickering, original red is talking out of his bum, but thats his right!

He's got a right of opinion like us all

So STOP all this crap, kiss and make up larfing

There is no bickering, The whole point in a forum is arguments and discussions. He has made a point and his posts have been picked apart by other members... which is the entire point.

"Attack the post not the poster" it's in the rules... Nobody called him a Muppet...

There is only one person to have levelled a "personal insult" on this thread, YOU. Nobody has called you a "Muppet" like you did to everyone else. People have attacked what you posted (past and present) and if you can't handle that then you should think before you post what can only be described as tripe.

If you said that in person, I would tell you you were talking out of your arse yes. I'd expect anyone I was talking to to tell me if I was making a right cock of myself.

so "im talking out of my arse" isnt a personal insult? are you sure? because in my book it is, along with every other mindless attack. you dont just "not agree" with someone, you take it to far and insult them aswell, like alot of people do on this forum (which has had its day). i attack who attack me, i never attack somone because i feel like it, because i dont agree with them... theres a big defference! Maynard looks lazy, now it may just be me, it may be other things but thats my opinion and thats how it will stay, end of.

Is stll love you Original :worship2:

so "im talking out of my arse" isnt a personal insult? are you sure? because in my book it is, along with every other mindless attack. you dont just "not agree" with someone, you take it to far and insult them aswell, like alot of people do on this forum (which has had its day). i attack who attack me, i never attack somone because i feel like it, because i dont agree with them... theres a big defference! Maynard looks lazy, now it may just be me, it may be other things but thats my opinion and thats how it will stay, end of.

:violin::rofl2br:

That really is the funniest thing I've ever read...

Archived