IGNORED

Bbc Predictor

Tim S

So much for the FA and Football League getting this sorted early then!!

Can you imagine the uproar from Warnock if they deducted 10 or 15 points and that put QPR into 3rd place going into the final season and then missing out on automatic promotion then cocking up the play offs.... Colin Would have a heart attack!

He is 62 you know.....

I actually think I would enjoy that (slightly) more than Rovers going down!!!!!!

Bliss!

I did what I think was a fairly optimistic prediction but we still finished 8th. Respectable and close... but no cigar!

QPR and Norwich up with Cardiff, Swansea, Leeds and Florist in play-offs. Preston spawn out of relegation at the expense of Palace, who have a nightmare run-in.

QPR could get docked 30 points at their hearing at the beginning of May which could propel us into the playoffs.. :whistle2:

They wont get 30 points deducted. I have a feeling they wont get any deducted but if they do I would have thought it would be about 10 points - which I think would still see them automatically promoted.

I just wonder, whatever the outcome, if any other clubs might have a case to say that the hearing a couple of days before the final game of the season could have affected the outcome of the punishment. For example if QPR are 11 points clear of 3rd place and they get docked 10 points meaning they still have to win their final game but wouldnt put them out of it. So what if they are 7 points clear and get docked 5 points etc.... whatever punishment they get other clubs might have a case to say it wasnt enough and it should have been decided sooner. Unless they actually are deducted 30 points, then the only club fuming will be QPR.

What im trying to say is that could the league table play on the mind of the decision makers into how many (if any) points to deduct?

Archived