IGNORED

The Grand National

Big Red Rich

My tip would be What A Friend.

Dont Push It will be in the frame again. Jonjo O'Neil believes he will win it again. Going down the same path as last year.

If you want an outsider do not go for King Fontaine, not good enough. My tip for an outsider would be Hello Bud. Sam Twiston-Davies is running on his father's horse, finished 5th last year, I recon a top 3 finish for him could be on the cards.

I would of gone for BallyFitz this year but seems not to be in the final field. Hope Im Wrong though.

As I said my main tip would be What A Friend.

My tip would be What A Friend.

Dont Push It will be in the frame again. Jonjo O'Neil believes he will win it again. Going down the same path as last year.

If you want an outsider do not go for King Fontaine, not good enough. My tip for an outsider would be Hello Bud. Sam Twiston-Davies is running on his father's horse, finished 5th last year, I recon a top 3 finish for him could be on the cards.

I would of gone for BallyFitz this year but seems not to be in the final field. Hope Im Wrong though.

As I said my main tip would be What A Friend.

Dont Push it is TOO HEAVY. WAY TOO HEAVY.

Ballabriggs IS THE BEST BET AT 14/1. A CLASS HORSE.

If you want an outsider, In Compliance a very good horse SPECIFICALLY TRAINED FOR THIS RACE.

Comply or Die decent EACH WAY BET, with his history never count him out

Tip for the win??? BALLABRIGGS

Quinz is still relatively unexposed whilst The Tother One has always looked capable of winning a decent race but his jumping has been a shade suspect in the past. At a decent price Ornais should not be written off, he stayed on stylishly last time and has really got his act together over the past year, he is worthy of respect.

Those would be my three ew at decent odds but Big Fella Thanks has been trained for this all season, has his ground and comes here in great form. He ran a perfect trial last time and is capable of taking this.

Big Fella Thanks

Quinz

Ornais

The Tother One

They are my four for fun.

I've backed one horse so far and will probably pick one or two more over the next couple of days.

West End Rocker 33/1 - £5 e/w

I have Rod Stewart (look what I did, getting the thread back onto BCFC) in the work sweepstake.

Since I've never won anything form the National, I suggest you ask for a refund...

nice to see that so far, every horse has had a mention!!!

I'd love love love love to have a reliable tipster!

I work in the same company as Jonjo O'Neil's daughter and I bumped into her this afternoon, which I thought was good timing. I asked if her husband was running and she said that today he got in, as 8 horses dropped out, so he is racing. She thinks he (Dom) is on a bit of an outsider. She said her Dad was feeling good about his horse, which has a good chance. That was it I'm afraid. Lovely girl but she's not a gambler. She told me that she did get a good tip once, but she only put a fiver on it and it won. I will see her again tomorrow, but as she said, even for all the experts the National is just a lottery.

If you want an outsider, In Compliance a very good horse SPECIFICALLY TRAINED FOR THIS RACE.

That's the worse tips I have ever seen :disapointed2se:

Your eat your words come saturday :winner_third_h4h:

Only one Mare in the race and shes a nine year old...perfect age, weight, ground perfect, trip the longer the better, jockey, probably as good a pilot as any, Jockey trainer and Horse won the Irish national last April, comes to hand in the spring and has never fallen, Owned by fearless punter JP McManus....has to be placed at the very least given she manages to stay out of trouble. BLUESEA CRACKER.. shhhh keep it quiet. 20/1 currently. Fill your boots.

Also Rebel rebellion will run well in the opener on the card.

Only 5 lb higher than when running on well last year..I think he carries the weight OK. A P has stuck with it and JJ has'nt kept a 11 year old in training for no reason... Got to be placed at the very least if it stands up. Remember the first rule of handicap betting..."Weight can slow a horse down but it wont make the others run any faster" He got top weight for a very good reason....hes the best in the race...!

Archived