IGNORED

The Grand National

Big Red Rich

Dont Push it is TOO HEAVY. WAY TOO HEAVY.

Ballabriggs IS THE BEST BET AT 14/1. A CLASS HORSE.

If you want an outsider, In Compliance a very good horse SPECIFICALLY TRAINED FOR THIS RACE.

Comply or Die decent EACH WAY BET, with his history never count him out

Tip for the win??? BALLABRIGGS

Well, thank you very much for the win! £75 win - I love this forum!

2 fatalities today sadly.

Yep. I'm far from being a so-called namby pamby type who protests against against anything and everything, but I do thoroughly despise horse racing, and if I can find any shred of argument to use I will ;)

In all seriousness it is a terrible shame, but not really a surprise. Vile sport made even worse today by the fact it's in Liverpool (don't like them either)

Yep. I'm far from being a so-called namby pamby type who protests against against anything and everything, but I do thoroughly despise horse racing, and if I can find any shred of argument to use I will ;)

In all seriousness it is a terrible shame, but not really a surprise. Vile sport made even worse today by the fact it's in Liverpool (don't like them either)

think of all the glue that will now be made from the 2 dead horses and how it will be put to good use damaging young scousers brains, swings and round-abouts.

think of all the glue that will now be made from the 2 dead horses and how it will be put to good use damaging young scousers brains, swings and round-abouts.

Now when you put it like that...

I guess French restaurants will be doing a roaring trade too ;)

Archived