IGNORED

Manager Of The Month

Brislingwood Red

Never knew we got a new manager, Mullen? :winner_third_h4h:

Nor did I but I'm never sure whether some posters are taking the piss. Mullen could be Dullen. Other insulting term is 'Teflon' Keef. If anyone deserved that 'nickname' it was Millens former boss.

Nor did I but I'm never sure whether some posters are taking the piss. Mullen could be Dullen. Other insulting term is 'Teflon' Keef. If anyone deserved that 'nickname' it was Millens former boss.

Let it go. It's way past being boring now. (assuming your referring to Johnson not Coppell)

Not fussed as you say keeps the spotlight off us, but what the hell has Mackay done to deserve it!? McDermott should have got it IMO

March Form

His team picked up the most points/goals during March. PPG isn't as high as Reading, but it's not without merit.

He can be thermo-plastic elastomeric millen afaic, I would rather have that, that a mouthy **** like B Clough for instance.

Who cares about some award called Manager Of the Month ?

Fact is, Millen is doing a great job for us and I notice the "Millen Out"" posts on here have disappeared after our recent excellent form.

I am convinced that Milly (supported by the excellent Wiggles) are going to take us up to the Prem (eventually).

Note Nicky Maynard's comments on the OS about the half time talk v Burnley. He said that Milly got angry but did not single out any player for criticism.

Sounds like a good management strategy and it worked - our second half performance was excellent.

Getting into the play-offs is still a remote possibility.

Unlikely I think, but if we win tomorrow - maybe - Always Believe !

Archived