IGNORED

Reading To Finish 2Nd

spudski

Hope not. With Brighton, Southampton and maybe MK Dons/Bournemouth coming up...Wolves, West Ham and Birmingham maybe coming down, it could be the 'Southern & Central Championship' next season.

But yes Reading can still do it. McDermott has done a good job and they gave us a right hammering after we went 1 up at the Mad.

I like Reading and would be glad to see them go up again. I tipped them to win the playoffs at the start of the season as they were excellent under McDermott last season and only just missed out but after they got off to a slow chance it didn't look very likely. They've done tremendously well to get where they are now but I think automatic may be a step too far for them. I think Norwich will just clinch second ahead of Swansea but if Reading keep up their good form you've got to fancy them for the playoffs.

Would be hesitant to bet on QPR what woth the possible points deduction, but agreed that readings form makes them a very reasonable bet for promotion

QPR will be deducted just enough points to still see them champions this is why the decision is to be made just before the last game of the season if they are 9 points clear it'll be 5 points - mark my words. If the FA wanted to deal with this harshly they would have done it by now.

Reading can do it but I'm hoping for Norwich less travel time

I just hope Cardiff go out to penalties in the pray off final after finishing in 3rd on goal diff to Swansea by 1 goal.

Nah. They need to lose to a Swansea goal scored off the arse of Chopra when that tit Bellamy tries to clear the ball in the seventeenth minute of extra time in the final at Wembley after having four disallowed goals, two players sent off and three stonewall penalties denied.

Nah. They need to lose to a Swansea goal scored off the arse of Chopra when that tit Bellamy tries to clear the ball in the seventeenth minute of extra time in the final at Wembley after having four disallowed goals, two players sent off and three stonewall penalties denied.

I don't want them to benefit from the Wembley play-off final cash that they would receive. They need to lose in the knock-out stage - badly.

Archived