IGNORED

Ohhh Yesssss

Notts County 2 Nil down now!! Walsall unlikley to get anything today as they have brighton, although now promoted they may just ease off a little. Tranmere v Dagenham is the big game, I think we should be hoping for a daggers win, as Tranmere have more points plus the easier run-in.

ooh arr

Tranmere 0 - 1 Notts County

19 Notts County 42 -14 45

20 Dag & Red 42 -14 44

21 Walsall 42 -19 43

22 Bristol R 42 -32 43

23 Swindon 42 -19 38

24 Plymouth 41 -19 36

Was Watching BBC text with relish as the score came in and had my fingers double crossed as county went down to 10.....But OOOOh YES they survived....As the great bard said ooh arr!!

Excellent result, well played Notts. County. winner_third_h4h.gif

Hopefully Rovers will now crumble under the pressure, their outrageous luck will finally desert them, and they will soon be condemned to their rightful place in the basement.

Good luck to Notts. County, Dagenham and Walsall for the remaining games - if any of you have even a fraction of the luck Rovers have had you will be safe.yes.gif

snapback.pngGasHeadBlues, on 19 April 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

Absolutely.

It would have helped our cause if NCheaty had lost (as they deserved) but it didn't happen so lets stuff Charlton and go on and up from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we deserved to beat B'muff ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From their site, LUV IT!

Rovers can, mathematically, be relegated this weekend.

It is very unlikely to happen, but if Rovers loss their next two games and Dag & Red and Notts County win both theirs, the table would look something like this...

23 Notts County 44 51

22 Dag & Red 44 50

====================

21 Walsall 44 49

22 Bristol Rovers 44 43

23 Swindon 44 46

24 Plymouth 44 36

Rovers can, mathematically, be relegated this weekend.

It is very unlikely to happen, but if Rovers loss their next two games and Dag & Red and Notts County win both theirs, the table would look something like this...

23 Notts County 44 51

22 Dag & Red 44 50

====================

21 Walsall 44 49

22 Bristol Rovers 44 43

23 Swindon 44 46

24 Plymouth 44 36

Shouldn't Swindon be above Rovers in that table?

Let's face it, but for their outrageous good fortune everyone would be above them.

Let's hope they are DOWN and OUT in 2 games time.praying%20smiley.gif

They are without doubt the worst club in that league and should have been irretrievably adrift at the bottom long ago.

chant6ez.gifDOWN WITH THE GASchant6ez.gif

Shouldn't Swindon be above Rovers in that table?

Let's face it, but for their outrageous good fortune everyone would be above them.

Let's hope they are DOWN and OUT in 2 games time.praying%20smiley.gif

They are without doubt the worst club in that league and should have been irretrievably adrift at the bottom long ago.

chant6ez.gifDOWN WITH THE GASchant6ez.gif

I remember the shit I took in December 1982 from some Gas for being staunch City with City at the bottom of ye olde Div 4 at that time. Now it's payback time yet again - the Gas are going down - AGAIN !!!!!! :clapping:

I remember the shit I took in December 1982 from some Gas for being staunch City with City at the bottom of ye olde Div 4 at that time. Now it's payback time yet again - the Gas are going down - AGAIN !!!!!! :clapping:

As the Beatles once sang ...

"Let it Be"

Archived