IGNORED

Ohhh Yesssss

More interested in City.. but hearing 'em sing "the reds are going down, the reds are going down" on the radio when we were bottom, well...!!! :disapointed2se:

Well, City's season is all but over, time to try new stuff now for Millen, an extended pre season, so why not cheer the sags deminse

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

They have both Charlton and Sheff W at home, neither will have anything to play for.

I fancy them to stay up on these fixtures alone.

Surely every team down there has at least a couple of games against teams with nothing to play for though?

What you are all missing if you think the Gash will stay up is all the teams at the bottom have to play each other. They all cant lose and draws and wins an advantage...

Rovers have 5 games left maybe 4 points max.. 3 games i cant see them winning. Maybe last game of the season for them...

goodbye and good riddens

What you are all missing if you think the Gash will stay up is all the teams at the bottom have to play each other. They all cant lose and draws and wins an advantage...

Rovers have 5 games left maybe 4 points max.. 3 games i cant see them winning. Maybe last game of the season for them...goodbye and good riddens

If it goes to the last game of the season , what a day could be in store. City kick off at 12.45 and the Gas at 3.00.

Nip down AG , watch the boys get 3 points , then off to the pub for a bit of Soccer Saturday and watch them get relegated

PERFICK !!

They have both Charlton and Sheff W at home, neither will have anything to play for.I fancy them to stay up on these fixtures alone.

In which case , hopefully both these teams will play with no fear and will be nice and relaxed. Where as the Gas will be nervous and prone to mistakes :fingerscrossed:

Because they always seem to squirm out of things like relegation to the conference (which was thanks in part to one signing Andy Rammel, and Darlington being so sh1t and it only being one team to drop), or just luckily make it like getting into the league 2 play-offs a few years back. Other things being equal they deserve to go down. They truly are awful as a football team as the -31 gd shows but they will probably scrape through once again because Plymouth were docked 10 points. As a football club they really do live-up to their name rag bag rovers.

Its all that lucky heather they carry around.

Of course they have a chance of staying up but I don't know why anyone (bar the gas) would predict that they will stay up. They've nearly always been in the bottom 4 for months and have a minus 31 goal difference!

Bookies don't rate their chances of winning at Saints, one has them 12(twelve) to one !

( I've gotta have some of that)

Suddenly I'm a Martin Allen fan (did I really say that?).

Interesting interview with BBC

Martin Allen interview

Not your usual new manager talk and worth a listen.

Didn't even know that Notts Co. had had 8 managers in 18 months, indeed quite shocked by the revelation.

Always had time for "Mad Dog". Any manager that would swim in a mucky canal to raise money for his club deserves our respect.

Im hoping that Lambert will get a hat trick that should shut them up!

That sort of thing always happens to us.

Knowing their luck Lambert will break his leg in the first minute and the sags keeper will score the winner direct from a clearance in his own penalty area

Archived