IGNORED

This Season The Championship Has Been Poor!

prankerd

when we lost 4-2 i thought yeh its fine season is over anyways...... then 0-0 with maynard missing that glorious chance in the last 5 mins....oh well.

then look at the table and see if we would of won the last 2 games we would only be 5 points away from the playoffs!.

this championship has been so poor in my opinion, we can have a crap season yet in the last 10 games go on a run and sneak into the playoffs.

next year with the right signings i expect atleast a playoff spot, are team isnt that far away from that standard even tho most of you will disagree another 4-5 decent players and all the deadwood out and im sure we can be a force.

when we lost 4-2 i thought yeh its fine season is over anyways...... then 0-0 with maynard missing that glorious chance in the last 5 mins....oh well.

then look at the table and see if we would of won the last 2 games we would only be 5 points away from the playoffs!.

this championship has been so poor in my opinion, we can have a crap season yet in the last 10 games go on a run and sneak into the playoffs.

next year with the right signings i expect atleast a playoff spot, are team isnt that far away from that standard even tho most of you will disagree another 4-5 decent players and all the deadwood out and im sure we can be a force.

If we had won the last 2 games, then that would have had us with 8 wins from the last 9 games.

That doesn't make the NPC poor, it makes our form terriffic.

Likewise, if we could scrub the first 11 games of the season and have them still to play, then we would be very well set for a playoff place at the very least.

Fingers crossed we can carry this form into next season.

:englandsmile4wf:

every year when we're or another team aren't in the play-offs I hear "this seasons championship has been poor" or "this years teams are weak",

Its not been poor we've been poor not the league,

imho its the best league in the world where anyone can beat anyone, I'd much rather be in this "poor" championship then in the prem when you can name the top 4 every year

every year when we're or another team aren't in the play-offs I hear "this seasons championship has been poor" or "this years teams are weak",

Its not been poor we've been poor not the league,

imho its the best league in the world where anyone can beat anyone, I'd much rather be in this "poor" championship then in the prem when you can name the top 4 every year

I agree with you, almost totaly on this point. However that is boring, so, just to be pedantic, who will be the top 4 in the prem this season?

It is currently different to last seasons top 4!

As a league, it can be entertaining. Not so much in the quality of football, but as has been pointed out, anyone can beat anyone on the day.

Pretty much each year you get one or two sides that are definately better than the others, and four or five who generally struggle. Everyone in between is pretty much the same.

If you are going to compare it with the Premier League, then it is a massive step up.

I really don't see the point of getting promoted, unless you know you have the experience and set up and quality to stay up.

I can see Blackpool being relegated this year, and then struggling again next. It can be more damaging to a Club to go up, when not ready in the long term. Especially as parachute payments will be less in the coming years.

I agree with you, almost totaly on this point. However that is boring, so, just to be pedantic, who will be the top 4 in the prem this season?

It is currently different to last seasons top 4!

Last Season

1st Chelsea

2nd Man Utd

3rd Arsenal

4th Spurs

This Season (my prediction)

1st Man United

2nd Arsenal

3rd Chelsea

4th Spurs (to sneak it) or Man City

not much of a difference but I could name the 6 teams challenging for the top 4 for the next 5 seasons

As a league, it can be entertaining. Not so much in the quality of football, but as has been pointed out, anyone can beat anyone on the day.

Pretty much each year you get one or two sides that are definately better than the others, and four or five who generally struggle. Everyone in between is pretty much the same.

If you are going to compare it with the Premier League, then it is a massive step up.

I really don't see the point of getting promoted, unless you know you have the experience and set up and quality to stay up.

I can see Blackpool being relegated this year, and then struggling again next. It can be more damaging to a Club to go up, when not ready in the long term. Especially as parachute payments will be less in the coming years.

IIRC the Premier League recently voted for an increase in parachute payments for relegated clubs.

Archived