IGNORED

City Kit

CITYRED

Found this kit on the npower championship banter page on facebook. It was done by a kid who desiigns kits and i thought it was quite good. Does aanyone else do this kind of thing?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=213016295391924&set=o.149850138401854&type=1&theater

couple of points.

1 its Nike and sponsored by ebay. we are neither.

2 felt tips? Wow

I really like the Sao Paolo striped kit on that link mate. Simple 'V' neck. Looks comfy too. It's very similar to Chacaritta Juniors.

Yeah, our kit could be worse. Newcastle new home shirt is awful. How can you get black and white stripes wrong.

Call me old fashioned, but i'd prefer it if Adidas went back to their old badge and kept things simple.

A kit like the one shown below, with either badge would be really classy imho.

Do the away kit in all White with red trim and just change the shorts and socks around when needed. Simples...

post-11833-0-37979000-1302869656_thumb.p

Call me old fashioned, but i'd prefer it if Adidas went back to their old badge and kept things simple.

Do the away kit in all White with red trim and just change the shorts and socks around when needed. Simples...

Would be a dream Spudski. Lovely stuff.

this is a good look I think...

2010-11-fc-nurnberg-adidas-away-football-shirt.jpg

That is nice.

Archived