IGNORED

Today

Rob k

Being completely honest as we have nothing to play for I would have taken a city loss if it also meant rovers losing today!! Love to see them go down!

What nonsense. The royal WE have much to play for. Firstly a little thing called professional pride and secondly some of this side are playing for a new contract or to attract new clubs to sign them, the only thing that might have made this defeat palatable in our "nothing to play for' end of season is the blooding of a couple of youngsters instead of having 2 players on the bench who are not even expected to be here next season.

Being completely honest as we have nothing to play for I would have taken a city loss if it also meant rovers losing today!! Love to see them go down!

Ipswich trashed us 6-0 a couple of seasons ago ....... I'd say there was plenty to play for. Besides it seems that their play off hopes are still just about flickering. As for the gas I'd be happy to see them playing us in the championship or prem in a few seasons .unlikely as that might seem...might do wonders for the general atmosphere at the gate with a bit of local rivalry .

This season appears to be fading into obscurity . I expect us to battle it out to the last. Theres always something to play for , Hull for instance...........................

onwards and sideways!

Each to their own, the players playing for contracts should have thought about that in the first 3/4 of the season then, the seasons over for me so will be more than happy to see those ******s go down! I never even went today and the only game I will go to will be derby away on the piss!

Each to their own, the players playing for contracts should have thought about that in the first 3/4 of the season then, the seasons over for me so will be more than happy to see those ******s go down! I never even went today and the only game I will go to will be derby away on the piss!

Let's hope the breweries in Derby have different attitude to a fair days work than you do or it could be a dry day.

I wouldn't take a City loss but it certainly cheered me up hearing the Rovers' score coming out of the Gate.

Bit disappointed it wasn't 8 or 9 though. In fact I might just about have taken a City loss for double figures.

I think we've all accepted that however bad they are they won't go down - they are far too flukey - but it would be enjoyable to see them suffer for as long as possible.yes.gif

I never even went today and the only game I will go to will be derby away on the piss!

In a way, I don't blame you for staying away, but I think it's a poor show not to support the team all the way to the end of the season.

Mind you, it would help if the players at least looked as though they cared about today's result. Pitman clearly did, but as for the rest of them..........................enough said.

It's high time Rovers took another Joe Payne type thrashing.

The Spurs one must be over 30 years ago - anyone remember the scorers?

The late Ian Moores notched at least a hat trick if I remember rightly and Colin Lee must have got 3 or 4.

Didn't we half celebrate at AG when that lot were going in.clapping.gif

They've had a couple of sixes against them this season but that's nothing like enough.

chant6ez.gif1-2, 3-4-5, 6-7-8-9 TOTTENHAMchant6ez.gifwinner_third_h4h.gif

Personally I thought there were THREE differences in todays teams which led to us suffering our eighth home league defeat of the season:-

1. Gareth MacAuley - Had a superb game. Reads the game well, commanding in the air and can also play a bit on the ground as well. Sadly the sort of central defender that we are crying out for?

2. Jimmy Bullard - Hate to say it but at times Norris and Bullard dominated the midfield. Short, simple one two's and would always pass to the nearest player in a blue shirt whilst to often we attempting ambitious 50 yard passes which went in to touch?

3. Tactics. Jewell got his tactics spot on, right from the start then as soon as he went down to 10 men he adjusted his team accordingly? We relied to much on Alberts pace on the right even when they went three up on him and even when we sent Woolford on we were still attempting fifty yard passes across to Albery when Martin was in space!!!

Whilst I appreciate that todays result means Jack, "if" we are to be Championship contenders next season then the above areas that certainly need urgently addressing?

What chance of MacAuley and Bullard playing for us next season............................

Try not to be a co ck all your life. You care more about them than us losin one nil at home. Wa nk er!!

After watching some of that complete crap today and then having to put up with the covered end sound like the effing tote end. I'm completely disgusted. Do you all realise when you sing that foul song that they sing you actually sound like them? Seriously?!

I'm all up for a bit standing on a corner, but sounding like them?! I'd rathetr stay ay fu cki ng home

Personally I thought there were THREE differences in todays teams which led to us suffering our eighth home league defeat of the season:-

1. Gareth MacAuley - Had a superb game. Reads the game well, commanding in the air and can also play a bit on the ground as well. Sadly the sort of central defender that we are crying out for?

2. Jimmy Bullard - Hate to say it but at times Norris and Bullard dominated the midfield. Short, simple one two's and would always pass to the nearest player in a blue shirt whilst to often we attempting ambitious 50 yard passes which went in to touch?

3. Tactics. Jewell got his tactics spot on, right from the start then as soon as he went down to 10 men he adjusted his team accordingly? We relied to much on Alberts pace on the right even when they went three up on him and even when we sent Woolford on we were still attempting fifty yard passes across to Albery when Martin was in space!!!

Whilst I appreciate that todays result means Jack, "if" we are to be Championship contenders next season then the above areas that certainly need urgently addressing?

What chance of MacAuley and Bullard playing for us next season............................

What, a guy who is on £55k a week at Hull that Ipswich are now funding nearly half of?

Think you should know the answer to that one.

Possibly should have then you ****

Yeah I might well do that, or least move to the Williams. Drivel kid! we lost today and you're still more worried aboutn them. Get your priorities sorted out. Who you more concerned about? We've spent years slagging them because they're more worried about us. You effing tell me who's more worried now! Effing sickening and I'm not the only one who's fu ck ed of with it

I worry, I really do

4. Carlos Edwards. Woolford got round him towards the end but apart from that he was class. Always thought he played right midfield/wing so was surprised to see how well he coped at the back.

Move where you like I don't give a **** where you watch the match, the seasons finished, he ain't playing any kids so I don't care what happens for the rest of the season, I do however want rovers to go down if that's alright with you.

Fan ******* tastic.....so what happened to supporting your team? didnt hear any of that the last 15 minutes of the game. **** all support for our team. Outstanding.

NOT!

And there sums up the whole mother effing problem.

Whatever, I think I may be done and if that is waht the future holds then I and many others aren't interested.

You're killing it. Too fast and too much of them, it sucks

What you on about the future, I've been going to ashton gate since 1984! I also would not choose to sit in the eastend!

Archived