IGNORED

Nicky Hunt N1 Hnt

Cardy

Nice to see Nicky has rewarded himself for all his hard work this season with a new £150K motor. This guy is taking the piss out of our club and us fans - our worst ever signing without a doubt. Not quite sure how that type of motor will fit in with a league 1 (hopefully league 2) club next season Nicky you posing cock.

There we all are spending our hard earned cash to go to matchs, merchindise etc. Keith Millen said on Radio last night that Hunt is not in his plans and in so many words said does not rate him, was not his signing. If it is not bad enougth this guy is on 10K a week and all we have in return is 3 games this season, this tosser turns up in a brand new Bentley and in my eyes is putting two fingers up to us supporters. Anyone agree with me? And dont give me it is not his fault what can he do. Not sure what has happend but somthing clearly is not right and he has upset someone. And yes he could have a little more tact when people are on there knees in these times of trouble.

Hunt you a are a disgrace and the quicker you piss off and stop taking your 10K plus a week the better.

There we all are spending our hard earned cash to go to matchs, merchindise etc. Keith Millen said on Radio last night that Hunt is not in his plans and in so many words said does not rate him, was not his signing. If it is not bad enougth this guy is on 10K a week and all we have in return is 3 games this season, this tosser turns up in a brand new Bentley and in my eyes is putting two fingers up to us supporters. Anyone agree with me? And dont give me it is not his fault what can he do. Not sure what has happend but somthing clearly is not right and he has upset someone. And yes he could have a little more tact when people are on there knees in these times of trouble.

Hunt you a are a disgrace and the quicker you piss off and stop taking your 10K plus a week the better.

That is scarey - I posted the same sort of thing about 5 mins ago. You sum it up very nicely Coxyboy!

Nice to see Nicky has rewarded himself for all his hard work this season with a new £150K motor. This guy is taking the piss out of our club and us fans - our worst ever signing without a doubt. Not quite sure how that type of motor will fit in with a league 1 (hopefully league 2) club next season Nicky you posing cock.

Agree in total Cardy, cant belive i posted near enougth the same topic. Anybody would think we went to games together!!

I like to think you were lying side by side in bed both on your laptops drinking hot coco, when you noticed each others posts you looked and each with knowing nods and smiled...

P.s. Maybe Hunt should donated a chunk of his wage to charity considering he's earning half a mil to 'train'.

I like to think you were lying side by side in bed both on your laptops drinking hot coco, when you noticed each others posts you looked and each with knowing nods and smiled...

P.s. Maybe Hunt should donated a chunk of his wage to charity considering he's earning half a mil to 'train'.

Saw Mr Hunt before the game, didn't look happy.............nor are we.

BCAGFC

He was in Showcase in Cabot on Friday night with Lee Johnson buying loads of pic n mix and ice cream dno what they were watching but NH looked and talked abit vacantly..

Haha you couldn't make it up could you - those popular two have ended up as best buddies now! Not very professional of LJ to be out the night before a game either....

Whats the guy done wrong ?, maybe he is not the best player but it was the managers decison to leave him out....so why would he donate money to charity ?, how about as dont work saturdays you donate some money to charity ?, I have no feeling towards the guy, but its the manager who choose's to leave him out.

Whats the guy done wrong ?, maybe he is not the best player but it was the managers decison to leave him out....so why would he donate money to charity ?, how about as dont work saturdays you donate some money to charity ?, I have no feeling towards the guy, but its the manager who choose's to leave him out.

He has acquired a job under false pretences as he clearly isn't a profssional footballer!

So yur are happy with his 10K a week commig out our budget for doing jack shit? Read the post, it is not about him being selected but swaning around in a 100k car and taking the piss out of you and me and evry other city fan

How the hell is he taking the piss out of us ?, he was signed by steve coppell who clearly rated him & millen doesnt, there is nothing we can do about paying his wages...this is his job & he goes to training which is the equivalant of you going to the office...so why shouldnt he take his paycheck & he can spend it on what he likes !!!

• Admin

You like to think of men lying together in bed?

Brave of you to admit this on a football forum but I applaud your honesty :)

How the hell is he taking the piss out of us ?, he was signed by steve coppell who clearly rated him & millen doesnt, there is nothing we can do about paying his wages...this is his job & he goes to training which is the equivalant of you going to the office...so why shouldnt he take his paycheck & he can spend it on what he likes !!!

He clearly isn't trying his best though - how can a player of such hgh pedigree step down a level and then be the worst player on the pitch?

Ofcourse he can spend his money how he wants but he clearly doesn't have a brain if he thinks that swanning around in that type motor is not going to cause some anger amongst the fans who partially pay his over inflated wages.

Don't even get me started on that spineless twit Coppell.

So yur are happy with his 10K a week commig out our budget for doing jack shit? Read the post, it is not about him being selected but swaning around in a 100k car and taking the piss out of you and me and evry other city fan

whats amazing to me is the fact he works two and a half months and that bentley is paid off that sh1t is scary. and the****** doesnt even play i would love to know who made the decision to sign him :surrender:

whats amazing to me is the fact he works two and a half months and that bentley is paid off that sh1t is scary. and the****** doesnt even play i would love to know who made the decision to sign him :surrender:

At the time everyone thought it was a great signing so pretty much everyone would have made that decision.

He can spend his cash on whatever he wants to be fair.

I don't think any of us know the real story with what is going on.

**** him, my car is faster than his and cost nowhere near £150K. Impreza Type-R in case you're wondering.

Also his career is over, mine isnt....."Big Mac please mate" in a few years time.

**** him, my car is faster than his and cost nowhere near £150K. Impreza Type-R in case you're wondering.

Also his career is over, mine isnt....."Big Mac please mate" in a few years time.

Hunt will probably be retiring as a millioniare in a few years so yeah, his career is over

Impreza Type R!? haha what's that!? A Subaru with a Type R badge on the back?

Think you mean integra type R my friend no need to lie to make friends.

seen him whilst i was in Yo Sushi at the Mall on Thursday, looked very depressed and sad; considered feeling sorry for him...then saw the very very very bright light.

yeah exactly. he must be depressed driving around in that car, i would have been tempted to walk past it with my key accidentally hanging out of my pocket. im not depressed, I hate my crap job though, I work in an office, my mrs is a part time nurse, and we have a mortgage and a 20 month old little boy, bills are going up, and I havent had a payrise for 3 years, so things are kind of tight for us, and we are expected to feel sorry for that pt1ck?

I don't feel sorry for him but I also don't begrudge him his car, who would not want to pick up footballers wages? I would have a really nice car if I could afford it as you only live once!

At a complete guess I imagine that car will be on some sort of finance and costing about 2k a month, it's peanuts when your on 10k (I have nothing to back this up other than a guess!)

Jealous much?

Surely this should be a Coppell bashing thread instead? Hunt didn't sign himself you know!

I'm sure all of you would turn down 10k a week for a job that was at a lower level than that of which you were currently employed to do....

I agree but Coppell has long gone. Someone at Board level signed Nicky Hunt's contract off...there must have been some enquiry into his history and the likely return on the investment...can't say I blame him at all for taking the money and at the time he genuinely seemed anxious to resurrect his career...must have seemed a wonderful opportunity under one of the most experienced managers in the business and with talk of a push for the Prem...

...a lot has changed!

...and someone at Board level must think it's a good idea for bench warming players to drive their flash cars into the car park on match days. It's bad PR for the club and for the players themselves. Does no one any favours and attracts threads like this.

Millen has said he isnt playing because he is not part of his plans. How do you know that Hunt doesnt want to play but just the right kind of player?

Its the club to blame not Hunt, the club signed him and decided to pay him 10k a week.

Why should he care about the club? They dont want him, fans dont want him.

If my work didnt want me, my colleges didnt want me and i couldnt find another place to work i would just keep taking the wages.

Millen has said he isnt playing because he is not part of his plans. How do you know that Hunt doesnt want to play but just the right kind of player?

Its the club to blame not Hunt, the club signed him and decided to pay him 10k a week.

Why should he care about the club? They dont want him, fans dont want him.

If my work didnt want me, my colleges didnt want me and i couldnt find another place to work i would just keep taking the wages.

Spot on. Any chance for a witch hunt.

Archived