IGNORED

Nicky Hunt N1 Hnt

Cardy

Any chance for a witch hunt.

I believe as we speak an angry mob of villagers with burning torches are getting ready to run him out of town.

It is too easy to make ill informed comments,there is more to all of this than is made public.

If he no longer featured why not send him out on loan, even if a fraction of his salary was being met. by the loanee club.

As regards his car lets just say Insensitive, in the extreme.

Im definately not a Nicky Hunt fan,

However,

Why should he not spend his money on whatever he wants? why should he give some of his wages to charity because his manager chooses not to use him?

He was signed by Coppell in a deal presumably sanctioned by Lansdown. He has a contract which is a legally binding document.

Sometimes people are lucky enough to find themselves in a posistion where they are better off than others, maybe if I had spent more of my younger years playing and practising football instead of putting air bombs in dogsh*t bins maybe I could be on 10k a week...but Im not.

lifes a bitch,

get over it

Whats the guy done wrong ?, maybe he is not the best player but it was the managers decison to leave him out....so why would he donate money to charity ?, how about as dont work saturdays you donate some money to charity ?, I have no feeling towards the guy, but its the manager who choose's to leave him out.

Hunt's ability on the football pitch is comparable to your grammar....

So yur are happy with his 10K a week commig out our budget for doing jack shit? Read the post, it is not about him being selected but swaning around in a 100k car and taking the piss out of you and me and evry other city fan

I'm not happy he's earning £10 a week from us but the messiah that was Steve Coppell thought he was a good buy just like we thought Coppell was a good manager. As for Mr.Hunt I'm sure he would defend himself by saying he was brought to the club under false pretences. But I don't blame Hunt for splashing out his not so hard earned cash because if I was in his shoes I'd do the same as I'm sure many of us would. You can't blame him or Milly but it's just one more thing Coppell has to answer for.

I'm not happy he's earning £10 a week from us but the messiah that was Steve Coppell thought he was a good buy just like we thought Coppell was a good manager. As for Mr.Hunt I'm sure he would defend himself by saying he was brought to the club under false pretences. But I don't blame Hunt for splashing out his not so hard earned cash because if I was in his shoes I'd do the same as I'm sure many of us would. You can't blame him or Milly but it's just one more thing Coppell has to answer for.

I wouldnt say its no so hard earned.

He still trains every day and it must be painful knowing your not wanted by a club.

Ok maybe its overpaid but he does still work for it.

If there ever was a case that showed that clubs need to research a player fully it is this one. Its not relevent anymore who signed him and who sanctioned the signing at board level, what is relevent is moving him out even if that means buying up his contract.

The unfortunate situation fuelled by us the fans as we all feel a bit cheated by a player who likes to flash his wedge a little bit and by comments made regarding the 'can of worms' that was opened up by bringing him here have left everyone with a sour taste, almost certainly including the Hunt boy himself!

If the lad wont agree to having his contract paid up or be loaned out (the club would still have to make up any difference in the wages that anyone would be prepared to pay) which are of course his perogative then we will have to suck up another year of flash motors and the flushing sound of the clubs money, however the player himself would be risking never getting another club again....Over to you Nicky!

Im definately not a Nicky Hunt fan,

However,

Why should he not spend his money on whatever he wants? why should he give some of his wages to charity because his manager chooses not to use him?

He was signed by Coppell in a deal presumably sanctioned by Lansdown. He has a contract which is a legally binding document.

Sometimes people are lucky enough to find themselves in a posistion where they are better off than others, maybe if I had spent more of my younger years playing and practising football instead of putting air bombs in dogsh*t bins maybe I could be on 10k a week...but Im not.

lifes a bitch,

get over it

I am also not a Nicky Hunt fan. I think his performances at the start of the season were incredibly bad.

However, I agree with those posters who say that it's entirely up to him how he spends his money. Anyway, I imagine that most of the money he's earned from football came from his Premier League years with Bolton.

Also, perhaps he's recently inherited a load of money or something. Frankly, his personal finances are none of our business.

There should have been a clause that if he turned out to be biggest pile of shit signing since Gus Ceaser, then he would have to turn up riding a Grifter with two buckled wheels and no brakes. Oh and two flat tyres and a headset that went left when you turned the handlebars right, like I used to have.

I don't rate him, same as everyone else, but to be honest he should show a little more tact.

He is sh1t at his job and vastly overpaid. Not his fault.. But can't help but feel he is rubbing soneones nose in it.. I just wish he go do it somewhere else which seems unlikely as he'll never find anyone willing to pay the sort of money he now continues to earn for doing f all.

Look, lets not kid ourselves here, there is something seriously wrong mentally with the bloke. I dont care what gets said, or by whom, Hunt has some kind of problem mentally.

We have had a massive injury crisis this season, and he has not even made the bench? im sorry, he may not be in Millens plans....but with the injuries we've had, he would have at least made the bench / Squad for a fair few games. We've played players out of position at times to cover defensive problems, yet we have had a "fit" right back in the stands? a "fit" right back who doesnt even play reserve matches?? sorry, dont buy it.

Secondly, why hasnt he been shipped out on loan. Even if he was shipped out on loan and we paid ALL his wages??? if the bloke was fit, im sure someone like Cheltenham, Yeovil etc, would have been interested in taking him on loan. Even someone a bit closer to what ever town he comes from?

There is definately something wrong here, and im certain its got nothing to do with Nicky Hunt being lazy or taking the pis*.

As for his money, its his money and he can do what he likes. IF what Millen is saying is true, did he not say Hunt trains every day? well if thats the case, then he cannot do a lot else can he.

I kinow its frustrating for us the fans, but some need to cut this guy some slack as I really do think he is ill

Look, lets not kid ourselves here, there is something seriously wrong mentally with the bloke. I dont care what gets said, or by whom, Hunt has some kind of problem mentally.

We have had a massive injury crisis this season, and he has not even made the bench? im sorry, he may not be in Millens plans....but with the injuries we've had, he would have at least made the bench / Squad for a fair few games. We've played players out of position at times to cover defensive problems, yet we have had a "fit" right back in the stands? a "fit" right back who doesnt even play reserve matches?? sorry, dont buy it.

Secondly, why hasnt he been shipped out on loan. Even if he was shipped out on loan and we paid ALL his wages??? if the bloke was fit, im sure someone like Cheltenham, Yeovil etc, would have been interested in taking him on loan. Even someone a bit closer to what ever town he comes from?

There is definately something wrong here, and im certain its got nothing to do with Nicky Hunt being lazy or taking the pis*.

As for his money, its his money and he can do what he likes. IF what Millen is saying is true, did he not say Hunt trains every day? well if thats the case, then he cannot do a lot else can he.

I kinow its frustrating for us the fans, but some need to cut this guy some slack as I really do think he is ill

what little bit I do know through my work is that contracts are only legally binding if the people signing the contract are of sound mind - in otherwords if you are suffering from some kind of mental impairment the contract will not be legal. Now thinking about it, could we persue this and tear his contract up?!

I really think that it's a simple case of Hunt being bought by the previous manager and the current manager having absolutely no faith in him, due to his pathetic performances earlier in the season.

Hunt let Millen down big time at Leeds and now Millen doesn't want to play Hunt. I don't think there's any more to it than that.

At the time everyone thought it was a great signing so pretty much everyone would have made that decision.

He can spend his cash on whatever he wants to be fair.

I don't think any of us know the real story with what is going on.

Alex, those in the know such as Copout might have bothered to have done a little digging; a forum as far back as 4 yrs consistently slates him for being an utter waste of space. At the very least this kind of information should have warranted further investigation. There is another thread on him so no doubt you can find the info there.

Where did the figure of 10k a week come from? Got to be the biggest waste of our chairman's cash in recent memory and tosspot copout has the audacity to say he was disappointed having to justify a new signing; what a king sized tit.

I'd guess £10k isn't far wide of the mark seeing as we picked him up after ten years with a side who are in The Prem and after loan spells at Brum and Derby, not exactly poor payers.

Incidentally as I have City player I watched the Yeovil reserve game highlights last night, Hunt is "playing" left back, in the brief bits shown there are two occasions when he makes what can best be described as a token effort to close his man down, the second of which results in the winner.

It is interesting to see the body language of the team mate closest (no idea who) when this happens, too....

Incidentally as I have City player I watched the Yeovil reserve game highlights last night, Hunt is "playing" left back, in the brief bits shown there are two occasions when he makes what can best be described as a token effort to close his man down, the second of which results in the winner.

It is interesting to see the body language of the team mate closest (no idea who) when this happens, too....

I think this sums up the situation nicely. Hunt is simply a terrible player who should not be allowed anywhere near our club again.

Forget all this talk of depression etc, he's just RUBBISH.

Archived