IGNORED

Nabil Taider

'Orns

April fools day was 18 days ago. This bloke's name doesn't sound real to me, more like an anagram.

I thought that's what you meant, but couldn't see why his name would be funny. Still trying to see what anagrams you could get from his name. Unfortunately, City trial Bin Laden isn't one of them!

Just seen the story on the OS that this fella is with us for the week, have I missed this on another thread!?

Can't say I've heard of him before, can anyone shed anymore light on him, other than what the OS says?

I like him a lot, simply for his huge anagram potential. Albeit Nadir is one of early favourites. Brain Detail is good, as is Rabid At Line. Drab Alien It on a bad day, maybe.

http://wordsmith.org...ider&t=1000&a=n

I say we sign him up.

He does look extremely left footed!

Looks a similar style player to Tinman, although from those clips I wouldn't be in a hurry to have him taking free kicks or corners!

Could be half decent, so worth a look.

Remember, we are not going to have big budgets to sign top players, so looking for potential gems that are available at a bargain,

ala Albert.

Judged on YouTube and already written off. Brilliant. Who had heard of Adomah this time last year?

Exactly! Over the years we havn't been that lucky with players we've taken a bit of a punt on, however no reason why a one off cant become a two off!

Albert For England!!

SL said long ago no more Johny Foreigners... I think that was after the Meteb debacle. This guy is also from North Africa. So why the change of heart? Perhaps he was a supporter of the old Tunisian regime, raided a bank on departure and has offered to invest in BCFC if he gets a trial. I like to spin a yarn!

Archived