IGNORED

Nabil Taider

'Orns

He used to play for my local top flight club Toulouse.

I would like to give you a run down now of his strengths and weakness' however I don't remember him that well.

He played for a few seasons and I can remember he was a god one touch passer of the ball, with his left foot.

It's very difficult to judge a player in the French league as the style of play is a million miles away from the English championship.

Johan Elmander was in the same team as him and although he was good for Toulouse I couldn't believe Bolton paid 10 million for him. I think a few Bolton fans have thought that over the seasons since.

He used to play for my local top flight club Toulouse.

I would like to give you a run down now of his strengths and weakness' however I don't remember him that well.

He played for a few seasons and I can remember he was a god one touch passer of the ball, with his left foot.

It's very difficult to judge a player in the French league as the style of play is a million miles away from the English championship.

Johan Elmander was in the same team as him and although he was good for Toulouse I couldn't believe Bolton paid 10 million for him. I think a few Bolton fans have thought that over the seasons since.

Did he play centrally or out wide? I presume he must have some ability as Toulouse are quite a big club aren't they? I also noticed that he spent some time with Skoda Xanthi and must have been a team mate of one Peter Styvar...

PS Me and the missus are heading to a wedding in Narbonne in September but will have a few days spare. We did Carcassone last year, any recomendations of places to visit in your corner of France?

Did he play centrally or out wide? I presume he must have some ability as Toulouse are quite a big club aren't they? I also noticed that he spent some time with Skoda Xanthi and must have been a team mate of one Peter Styvar...

PS Me and the missus are heading to a wedding in Narbonne in September but will have a few days spare. We did Carcassone last year, any recomendations of places to visit in your corner of France?

[/quot

He played left midfield, I wouldn't say attacking midfielder but Toulouse play a game based on defence so it's hard for anyone to be attacking besides the one forward they play. He scored about a goal a season and was a typical north African type of player, the French league is full of them, slightly built, quite skilful, up to the physical side of the English game? Not sure but hope so.

I have PM'd you with regards where to go in this area.

He played left midfield, I wouldn't say attacking midfielder but Toulouse play a game based on defence so it's hard for anyone to be attacking besides the one forward they play. He scored about a goal a season and was a typical north African type of player, the French league is full of them, slightly built, quite skilful, up to the physical side of the English game? Not sure but hope so.

I have PM'd you with regards where to go in this area.

Cheers pal

Fingers crossed we've uneartherd a gem

Archived