IGNORED

Sheff Utd

...a game to be at.

1) Should win

2)Could relegate 'em for a good, fun atmosphere (for us at least)

3)FL award for best place to visit

4)Great stadium

5)Good weather predicted

What I'm trying to say is it will be a great day despite the distance, come for a laugh and a great game of footy (not to mention watching another giant fall).

This may sound like a cheesy advert but I firmly believe that this will be a great game, so c'mon, lets watch them go down with the wednesday

...a game to be at.

1) Should win

2)Could relegate 'em for a good, fun atmosphere (for us at least)

3)FL award for best place to visit

4)Great stadium

5)Good weather predicted

What I'm trying to say is it will be a great day despite the distance, come for a laugh and a great game of footy (not to mention watching another giant fall).

This may sound like a cheesy advert but I firmly believe that this will be a great game, so c'mon, lets watch them go down with the wednesday

0-0 written all over it!

?????? Don't know what day you're planning on going there, but when City are there tomorrow there's no chance of the Gas being mathematically down.

Yeah my bad. I knew as soon as i posted it i cocked up. Lack of sleep causing all sorts of issues.

However, didnt shef utd hammer the final nail into our coffin in 1999? What goes around comes around!

When I last went the season before last, I remember thinking what a dump Sheffield was on the walk from the station to the ground. The only places of interest being a Spearmint Rhino's and a chip shop. Nice chips though!

I also remember how friendly they all were at the ground. I told a steward outside the ground I had come a long way for a decent pint, where can I get one?

He asked another guy who then ushered me in to some kind of executive bar under the main stand.

I had a few very nice pints and even had a chat with Kevin McCabe the united chairman.

Beware if you are tall though, I sat next to an injured Jamie McCombe and the both of us spent the match getting told off for putting our feet on the seat in front as unless you are about five feet tall, which neither of us our by some margin, you won't fit in. I think it probably set him back a few games being sat there.

Archived