IGNORED

Who Do You Want To Go Up To Premier League This Year ?

The Gasbuster

A thumping win by Norwich over rivals Ipswich has set this weekend up perfectly in the promotion race.

The question is, who do you WANT to go up this season with Q.P.R.(rather than who you THINK will go up) ?

For me, it is easy :

A.B.Y.S.S.

Anybody but "Yak e dah" Sheep Shunters

(err...couldn't think of a swear word beginning with Y !)

I'm always torn.

I hate going to Cardiff, Swansea and Millwall, so if they all got promoted we could forget all about them.

On the other hand, I don't wish any of them the slightest bit of success. Trouble is if none of them go up we have to put up with them all over again next season.

I'm always torn.

I hate going to Cardiff, Swansea and Millwall, so if they all got promoted we could forget all about them.

On the other hand, I don't wish any of them the slightest bit of success. Trouble is if none of them go up we have to put up with them all over again next season.

I don't really mind who goes up, It's who comes down thats most interesting for me...

Selfishly would want Villa, West Ham and Blackpool to come down... Want to play two huge clubs and see the skeletor come back down to his natural level and stop embarrassing himself and his city on a national stage!

West Ham, Blackburn and Wolves for me. Although, i think the first 2 would piss the league, I havent saw City play at either of them. Wolves is a top away day aswell. If not Blackpool to go down as it will make Holloway shut his mouth. Vile little man.

To go up Norwich and Forest as we never beat Forest and Norwich is miles away. Bournemouth/Exeter and Southampton to go up, nice close away days. That would be a dream league for going to good places.

I don't really mind who goes up, It's who comes down thats most interesting for me...

Selfishly would want Villa, West Ham and Blackpool to come down... Want to play two huge clubs and see the skeletor come back down to his natural level and stop embarrassing himself and his city on a national stage!

Yes because Bristolians managing and playing at the highest level are such a common thing.

Unbelievable that people cannot see that he has done a fantastic job getting a small outfit like Blackpool up to the premier league to begin with and secondly they are still in with a chance of staying up with only a month remaining of the season, and all this on a measly budget of 10m.

Yes because Bristolians managing and playing at the highest level are such a common thing.

Unbelievable that people cannot see that he has done a fantastic job getting a small outfit like Blackpool up to the premier league to begin with and secondly they are still in with a chance of staying up with only a month remaining of the season, and all this on a measly budget of 10m.

+1

Ian hollowaway has done a fantastic job at Blackpool,when was the last bristolian managing a Premier League club.

Answer never.the boy has done himself and Bristol proud.

Plus one from me on this one.

As for going up anybody as long as its NOT Crapdiff and Florist.

Yours The Billy Davies / Nathan Tyson Hater

Seriously? The man makes himself look a **** everytime he has a camera in front of him. His rants are undignitified and sad. He sounds like the guy everyone ignores down the pub...

I admire what he's done at Blackpool, especially the style in which he's done it. But when he speaks it makes me cringe...

Just my opinion of course, obviously holloway is a hero to some.

Seriously? The man makes himself look a **** everytime he has a camera in front of him. His rants are undignitified and sad. He sounds like the guy everyone ignores down the pub...

I admire what he's done at Blackpool, especially the style in which he's done it. But when he speaks it makes me cringe...

Just my opinion of course, obviously holloway is a hero to some.

You said down to his natural level, he has played at the highest level, and now managed at the highest level, he may talk utter shite, but he has proved throughout his career he is a winner. Bristol doesn't have another person who can say the same. Your comment just seems to skip over this fact and concentrate on his personality.

You said down to his natural level, he has played at the highest level, and now managed at the highest level, he may talk utter shite, but he has proved throughout his career he is a winner. Bristol doesn't have another person who can say the same. Your comment just seems to skip over this fact and concentrate on his personality.

True- is he the first manager from Bristol to manage in the PL? I think he may be... He has worked wonders at Blackpool, their budget is surely the lowest in the top flight by some distance I'd have thought.

1. QPR - Up already

2. Norwich - Good club

PO. Swansea, Just to piss off Cardiff.

Would love to see West Ham down along with Blackpool and Blackburn.

With any luck Hammers will do a Charlton and fade into obscurity. HeltaSkelator needs to sftu, listening to him is just embarrassing.

How the hell a club like Blackburn has spawned it in the top flight for so long is beyond me, Blackburn is no bigger than Keynsham and what do they bring to the table? Just the dullest team ever and need to fade away with the likes of WestHam, Bolton, Sjoke and Hull

1. QPR - Up already

2. Norwich - Good club

PO. Swansea, Just to piss off Cardiff.

Would love to see West Ham down along with Blackpool and Blackburn.

With any luck Hammers will do a Charlton and fade into obscurity. HeltaSkelator needs to sftu, listening to him is just embarrassing.

How the hell a club like Blackburn has spawned it in the top flight for so long is beyond me, Blackburn is no bigger than Keynsham and what do they bring to the table? Just the dullest team ever and need to fade away with the likes of WestHam, Bolton, Sjoke and Hull

Agree with this about Blackburn. With those idiots they have in charge now, if they were to go down, I think it would take them years to get back there (if at all).

QPR - despite my hatred for Warnock they're far and away the most consitent team in the league and deserve to go up.

Norwich - good team and never had anything against them.

and Reading - as above, and means the likes of Florist, Leeds, and Swansea and most importantly Crapdiff, don't go up.

Cannot stand the first three, and - It may be just me, but - although I have no real issue with Swansea - I do not understand why they and Cardiff are allowed in our ENGLISH league? Maybe it's a bit prejudice, but it's as if Wales is an extension of England - there are no Scottish teams in the English FL, and there's a massive hoo-ha kicked up whenever the question arises of bringing the Glasgow clubs in. So why are the Welsh allowed teams in our league? The only bonus for us is it means we have local rivals to look forward to in the league, (especially with the Gas not gonna be playing us again any time soon!)

1st: QPR (i've accepted they're all but up now anyway, wanted Warnock to suffer again)

2nd: Norwich

The Football league announce there punishment re (can't remember the players name!) the day before the final days fixtures.

It could be that QPR will get deducted points, so its not a certainty they will go up.

Archived