IGNORED

Nominate Your Supporter Of The Year 2010/11

Milo

I nominate anyone who wants it. You've got to be a narcissist...

I hope that if you do nominate anyone it is someone who travels miles to watch their club week in and week in, goes out of their way to travel away most weeks and I have someone in mind that fits that perfectly. And no its not me :laugh:

I would nominate Sean Takle, for his work with Forza EE at Ashton Gate.

The artwork that they have produced this season on the walls of the EE, plus some, ahem, "outside" of the ground is truly amazing; primarily self-funded and often out of pocket, their plans for the future of the EE is truly something to behold.

He was also(amongst others), instrumental in the re-opening of the East End. Also, along with others, contacts and arranges for flag days for the fans, which has proven immensley popular within the Eastend.

Sean, is also an Admin on here, Forza and Ziderheads, and anyone who is that much of a glutton for punishment, and the SELFLESS acts listed above, deserves my vote.

I am going to nominate easton boy and kevinmabbutshair. They both put Bristol City before anything else and go to every game they can, apart from the next two games because they cant be bothered..... Allegedly...

whistle.gif

Ha,ha

I'll be there today, even if it is just to vist the Three Lions Flag Day, but for personal reasons may not be able to make the Hull City game due to kick off times.

KMH won't be there today because he is working.

As you know CS, I am FAAARRRR from a superfan. Just content to sit in the Dullmoan and watch proceedings from my Ivory tower.

But it has been a long, hard season, and I must admit to really looking to the summer break(although 2 weeks after season ends proper(Pray off etc), I will be itching for the season to start as per every season.

I would nominate Sean Takle, for his work with Forza EE at Ashton Gate.

The artwork that they have produced this season on the walls of the EE, plus some, ahem, "outside" of the ground is truly amazing; primarily self-funded and often out of pocket, their plans for the future of the EE is truly something to behold.

He was also(amongst others), instrumental in the re-opening of the East End. Also, along with others, contacts and arranges for flag days for the fans, which has proven immensley popular within the Eastend.

Sean, is also an Admin on here, Forza and Ziderheads, and anyone who is that much of a glutton for punishment, and the SELFLESS acts listed above, deserves my vote.

Seconded. And the self funding point is the reason why he should win it. Nice chap to.

It's all subjective isn't it? Personally I think this whole thing is, as the yanks might say, a load if baloney. Nice prize and congrats to whoever wins, but in my opinion anyone who turns up and pays there hard earned, whether it be every week, or whenever they can afford to, is as worthy as anyone else. I'm not sure why we need to create a super fan. There isn't one.

It's all subjective isn't it? Personally I think this whole thing is, as the yanks might say, a load if baloney. Nice prize and congrats to whoever wins, but in my opinion anyone who turns up and pays there hard earned, whether it be every week, or whenever they can afford to, is as worthy as anyone else. I'm not sure why we need to create a super fan. There isn't one.

This very much reflects my view. I actually hate the idea of this award and wish it was done away with. Massive dick waving competition if I ever saw one.

This very much reflects my view. I actually hate the idea of this award and wish it was done away with. Massive dick waving competition if I ever saw one.

Just a bit of recognition for every day fans Tom. Shame nobody has nominated you for the selfless work you have done over the years keeping OTIB going.

Some very worthy winners in my view so far.

Is this using the AV vote, or first past the post? I'm confused..

1.Nibor

2.NTTDS

3.TomF I don't get to many matches this season, so my only City connections have been on this board, I vote Nibor, very smart writer, great to read his posts, NTTDS, for his subitio pics and randomness, and Tomf becuase he probably deserves it as much as anyone.

Archived