IGNORED

City Vs Hull Or Colchester Vs Rovers?

Dan Of The Dolman

Yeah there were a few red shirts apparently in the away end the night Wycombe senr Rovers down.

A little shorter journey than going to Colchester, maybe on that basis some may go to the Wednesday game rather than Derby

I wouldn't bother.

We all know that the Gas will beat Wednesday and other results will go their way on the day. You'll then be stuck at the Mem surrounded by thousands of celebrating gasheads. Not my idea of fun.

Anybody considering making the trip to Colchester to see Rovers maybe get relegated next weekend then? Be a nice chance to visit a new ground plus see the Gas go down. Wondering if anybody else is even considering going to that game instead of City Vs Hull?

Won't city fans feel a bit silly being there if they stay up??

The thought of having to listen to that whining... life sucking.... cat-a-wailing shite which is 'Ire...", there, can't even finish writing it..... is enough to not go the 200+miles to Colchester, let alone the cost! :gasmask:

Would be nice to celebrate their loss though.....:pray:

Un-frigging-believable.

Whether or not I agree with you being nominated/awarded as Superfan Dan, you have been awarded that HONOUR, and with it surely must come some semblence of being ambassadorial in that role.

So what do you do in your new found role hmmmm? I know, say **** City for the day, they already have my money from my season ticket, spend hard earned money to go and gloat over the insignificant Blue few.

Not to mention the fact that we are playing HULL EFFING CITY, you know, the ones that pissed on our chips a few years back.

Think about the shit that Robbored has had to endure for the last 3 years because he put up about his trip to the new Wembley with the Gas, and then come back and tell us all if you still think its a good idea.

Actually, please go to Colchester, as then the drum in the eastend might actually land in the lap of someone with a bit of rythm

Where have I said I am going to the Rovers game? I didn't say, I am going to Colchester to watch the Gas play. I'll be at Ashton Gate next Saturday as I always am. I agree with you the chanting at Hull was unacceptable and I apologise for that it was stupid of me, I have since made a donation to charity though to help those in Africa with AIDS as I felt guilty about singing what I did.

Where have I said I am going to the Rovers game? I didn't say, I am going to Colchester to watch the Gas play. I'll be at Ashton Gate next Saturday as I always am. I agree with you the chanting at Hull was unacceptable and I apologise for that it was stupid of me, I have since made a donation to charity though to help those in Africa with AIDS as I felt guilty about singing what I did.

Do they watch hull city then? :read:

Aids is world wide fella' but fair enough to apologise for it.

Fair play mate. I've heard a lot worse sung at matches though.

I agree with you the chanting at Hull was unacceptable and I apologise for that it was stupid of me, I have since made a donation to charity though to help those in Africa with AIDS as I felt guilty about singing what I did.

Huh???

Care to elaborate?

Huh???

Care to elaborate?

another poster mentioned some chants at hull, relating to aids. apparently dan felt bad about getting caught up in it and donated to a related charity after the event. thats my understanding of the post at any rate.

Yeah that basically what happened, there was a group of blokes who were wearing suits who were singing ' I would rather have AIDS than be from Hull' and I joined in. Once I actually engaged my brain after the game and realised just what I was chanting I felt guilty and a couple of weeks after sent a £30 donation to a charity that helps children in Africa with AIDS. I very much doubt anybody else who sung the song sent money and I won't ever sing a song like that again.

Yeah that basically what happened, there was a group of blokes who were wearing suits who were singing ' I would rather have AIDS than be from Hull' and I joined in. Once I actually engaged my brain after the game and realised just what I was chanting I felt guilty and a couple of weeks after sent a £30 donation to a charity that helps children in Africa with AIDS. I very much doubt anybody else who sung the song sent money and I won't ever sing a song like that again.

I find it hilarious how you come on here and pretend to be an angel.... You are not.

You gave it the big un in the east end and you got dealt with by a steward who made you look rather silly. And this Cardiff incident where you we're apparently innocent? Well no you chucked a trainer at the cardiff fans!!!

Then i read your gonna be a journo.... Good luck with that! How will you fit that in, with being a football wannabe hooligan and spending time with "FA officials"??

Archived