IGNORED

City Vs Hull Or Colchester Vs Rovers?

Dan Of The Dolman

The trainer thing wasn't this Dan, but another. I was there.

But in responce to the question, City vs Hull anyday! I'd love to see us get one over on them, and for the gas to go down on the same day. Be a great party in the gate!

I do hope they refrain from singing "your getting mauled by the tigers" at any point, terrible, terrible song.

I saw you throw it..... Or maybe it was someone who looks alot like you.... Poor bloke....

Well you didn't see him, because it simply wasn't him?

So your not denying acting like a **** in the EE? You know, when the steward grabbed you by the throat and made you look silly?

I'm not a complete angel now but I am a hell of a lot better than I used to be that is for sure. I spend the majority of my time singing, getting behind the lads and watching the game. I went through a phase of thinking going out getting plastered then causing trouble was a fun and a big thing to do but it isn't worth it. I have distanced myself from those I used to know who are involved in this sort of behaviour on a regular basis. We all have our flaws and down falls and that was and to a certain extent is mine.

People who actually know me will say I am in general a nice lad who loves City with a huge passion but some times I have an over spill of that passion and do stupid things that let me down. I think that is a fair reflection, I don't go out to get in these situations. Many people wouldn't have a civilised cnonversation about such things and would just fly off the handle. I'm hoping soon that I can post without having all these digs and that and if I have to earn respect then that's what I will try and do, but I don't think it is fair that every time I post I should get stick.

People's public persona must be that I am this hard nut, mouth foaming who loves to fight and that I beat women, take drugs and that I am a criminal. I might as well be for what everybody thinks, I have had enough of coming on here and being constantly berated and constantly being laughed at. I have been on this forum for 7 years, I just want to talk about football and I just can't do that anymore.

Was gonna speak to stewards to see if they would let him go, didn't realise he was part of that group in Williams though. Felt a bit sorry for the bloke, people done a lot worse at games than ran on the pitch.

He broke the law by running on the pitch... Why should he be let go?

People have done a lot worse? That won't hold up in a court! "I killed someone but, someone else killed someone a lot worse, can I be let go?"

People's public persona must be that I am this hard nut, mouth foaming who loves to fight and that I beat women, take drugs and that I am a criminal. I might as well be for what everybody thinks, I have had enough of coming on here and being constantly berated and constantly being laughed at. I have been on this forum for 7 years, I just want to talk about football and I just can't do that anymore.

I stumbled on this thread by mistake but WTF is this post about?!!

I thought I was reading OTIB?

If you want to talk about football then why bring up those pretenders that wear the b*** and white quartered shirts?

Archived