IGNORED

City V Derby Match Thread

_Bristol-City_

Team News at 1.59pm.

Wilson, Jackson, Edwards, Bobby all likely to be involved somehow

hoping to see wilson, edwards and maybe even jackson start but not holding my breath. to my mind, playing 34 year old carey and 32 (?) year old mccalister isnt gonna teach millen anything he doesnt already know, and most of the senior players have one foot on holiday already anyway.

hopefully - gerken; edwards, wilson, spence, nyatanga; adomah, skuse, elliott, jcr; jackson, stead

i wonder if the club has information about west ham and spence which isnt public. it looks like they very much think they have a chance of making the move permanent, otherwise there is zero reason to keep playing him and leave out our own contracted players

Quote Keith: Gerken gets start for attitude

Pretty stupid reason for starting someone. If I trained with them every week my attitude would be first class. I'd still be shit though. Wouldn't blame James for being annoyed. An ever present all season and he's dropped because Gerken has been a good boy. My faith in Millen continues to wain

James had a bad match on Monday - End of?

NO ONE is guaranteed a place.

Fair play to Millen for having the round ones to make a brave and (in my opinion) correct decision. MIght just show the "ego" that is Calamity that he is not as God like as he appears to think he is!!!! GO ON GHERKS HAVE A BLINDER

i wonder if the club has information about west ham and spence which isnt public. it looks like they very much think they have a chance of making the move permanent, otherwise there is zero reason to keep playing him and leave out our own contracted players

It is already in the public domain that we want Spence back, either on another loan or permanently.

Leaving him out today when he's been our best defender for over a month and we have hardly another others to choose from, would hardly be the best way to show it, would it?

I'm very pleased for James Wilson (hopefully the first start of very many for us) and for Dean Gerken, too. He is plenty good enough to be our back up keeper and after 44 games on the bench he deserves this reward.

As for those posting that they'd be "keen" to play too, go and get yourself a contract at a professional club and maybe one day you'll get your chance...

James had a bad match on Monday - End of?

NO ONE is guaranteed a place.

Fair play to Millen for having the round ones to make a brave and (in my opinion) correct decision. MIght just show the "ego" that is Calamity that he is not as God like as he appears to think he is!!!! GO ON GHERKS HAVE A BLINDER

Get a grip Ffs!

Archived